ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That triple fan cooler tho...

Im a long time lurker, just made an account for the giveaway :D

the gtx 980 is a beast in preformance and looks i have all ways been a fan of zotac gpu's 

A gtx 980 of that would be amazing, would be awesome to know that you have the fastest gpu in your own system lol.

I like it because it's better than what I have right now. Aha! Well, to be honest. I like the power efficiency of the 900 series and all of the features it gives like dynamic resolutions, MFAA, and many more.  :D

Can't wait to see all the benchmarks on non-reference 970's and 980's and of course hot AMD will respond to this.

The Omega's carbon fiber look and lighting would look mighty nice in my rig:)

I like how Zotac massively overbuilt the heatsink so that overheating is next to impossible on this card. It must be a lot of fun overclocking the 980 AMP Extreme! :D

Those are sexy looking cards! I'm using a 9800gtx+ so... its time for an upgrade =D

Wow! This is an awesome opportunity. As it'd be going to my first PC build, I'd be honored to have one of these awesome 980 cards. I was originally going to buy a gigabyte 970, but after seeing the video on how nice these cards look and how well they perform, I'm considering ZOTAC! I'd love to be able to push my new PC to the limit, and it's sort of funny to watch myself become more and more engrossed in the PC junkie world. Sweet Vid Linus!

I built a rig a few months ago with a 770 Windforce, now wishing i waited for the 970's....

I love how quiet you mentioned the cards were. Silence is a pretty important factor for myself when it comes to a computer. Also dat low power draw. Living in an older home with electrical that isn't up to code, low power draw is important to me as well.

Thanks for the giveaway ZOTAC.

And here i am still running a 5850, that AMP extreme is a monolith compared to mine ahah :cry:

I like the efficiency that gtx900 offers and amp! extreme is probably the most beautiful card I've ever seen.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 │ Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 103 │ GPU: ASUS STRIX RX480 8GB @1400 │ RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 1866MHz CL9 HyperX Fury Blue Series │ SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB │ HDD: 2x Western Digital Blue 1TB │ Motherboard: GIGABYTE H97-HD3 │ PSU: EVGA 600B │ Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered │ OS: Windows 10 Pro

Really digging the shroud, love when non reference cards put in quality looking parts in additon to base performance

Oh look, another giveaway!

Love that card. Surprised that it performs better than a 780 most of the time.

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

gimme dat card, i wanna win, and that thing would look beast in my new build

It looks good......... dat carbon fiber, even if it is plastic. Also, hte price is awesome.

That AMP! Extreme looks amazing. Although, I think I would prefer the metal finish, but LED's!!

Two great cards they seem, would love to get my hands on one of them. 

Great review and look at them!