ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

THIS CARD LOOKS SO AWESOME

I may only have one post but i have watched linustechtips and ncix for sometime now and it helped me a lot to build my own computer.

After doing quite a bit of research, I was really feeling the Asus Strix 970, but after seeing this card, there is no going back. Its a little EXTREME!, but its that beautiful. Only complaint is that the green LED won't match all builds, but that is why it is togglable! Love everything about these cards.

Without a doubt, I prefer the Extrem design for the look! And thanks Zotac and LTT for giving away this card, I would like to offer it to my father so he can continue playing with his gaming rig ;)

Pretty awesome, i think that cooler is growing on me, kinda look at it once and its a firm no, then it kinda starts to look better and better

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

While the amp Omega looks more 7ye3b7P.jpg

I gotta say the Amp extreme looks better overall, albeit overkill flashy... But hey, ain't no kill like overkill right?

I like that it would be able to run my skyrim unlike my GTX 670

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I think I like the trpple fan version better. Will match better with an asus motherboard colors.

awesome graphics card! the leds look awesome!

I still have to waif for more cards to come to the market until I buy a 900-series card or two. But I'm pretty much digging all of the progress this generation brings to the market.

I'm set for the taunting following my first post being this thread. Bring it, ladies and gentlemen, my body is ready =)

What better reason to join the forum if not for a sweet giveway like this!  :D

Btw, your videos are super cool!

Wow like the look. And I prefer the bigger card because...I HAS LEDS! I love the new 900 series from NVIDIA a lot. Sli twin 970 is my dream!

Ge Force 900 series graphics cards are getting super powerful nowadays. Still remember when I thought my Packard Bell running Windows XP, with integrated graphics and a pentium processor was amazing. It ran Rome Total War at around 15-25 FPS at the lowest settings, those were the days. ^-^ If I get selected I'm going to have to build a computer for the graphics card or give it to a friend haha! Running a notebook with a Nvidia 650m card, do you think it will fit Luke? Good luck everyone!

My favorite thing about the Zotac 970 AMP! Extreme was the carbon fiber finish.

I Want One

BTW: im subscribed for 3 years or 4 i cant remember and i can say ive watched every video since

Ps: your videos are awesome hope you keep making them, and keep hosting those cool giveaways

Need a new gpu 

Linus you are always in my heart <3 :wub: