ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love how the extreme looks like something from an alien-spaceahip and the Omega looks like it was cut from the hull of a tank or a jet. In loove!

the 900 series seems amazing, thinking of buying a 970 for my first build

well this would save me $600 that i probably need :P

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid

The 970 AMP! Extreme's design is cool. It looks like one of those evil tiny Transformers on the first movie. :P

I really like the gtx 900 series because they combine performance low temperatures and quietvand I would like to participate in the giveaway also good luck to all guys

that garaphics card is the sexiest hunk of junk i have ever seen in my life please let me get on that stuf

I would love to own the extreme edition for its triple slot cooling goodness and oc capabilities.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

http://youtu.be/7GbfmIuL86k

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Did I win ? :-)

If the only difference between the shrouds was material ( metal or plastic ) I would choose the lighter of the two.  My system is too heavy as it is.

But with that said, three fans looks like it means business.  I would brag about it.

I actually really like the LED effects!

CPU: 4970k 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 980 Stock RAM: Mushkin 1600MHz 16GB Cooler: Noctua DH 15

Another giveaway, I'm impressed.

Question: what about the 1 million subscribers giveaway? Who won that?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

As much as I LOVE metal constructions the Extreme model just looks like a monster, although it does make me worry a little bit with that size. Thanks Linus and Zotac for giving us this chance.

The Zotac Amp Extreme Edition looks amazing, and it looks like the best graphics card i've seen.

This is awesome of you guys.

[22:56] <Rehclip> Goddamnit hes right? Or goddamnit you're still on the computer chatting on IRC while your house is ablaze?

This will be amazing!!! But I do wish the LED lighting was RGB and not limited to those two colors.. That would have made it almost perfect!

Moist

Damn right about 900 series cards being sold out about everywhere

That carbon fiber cooler looks amazing IMO. Fingers crossed!

I could seriously put a really nice graphics card like one of these in a new system I plan to build! The one I prefer is the extreme edition, I like lights a lot :D

Wow, very cool looking card. Also very surprising how much better these cards did compared to Asus's Strix in some of the benchmarks.