ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Would be a nice upgrade from my old GTX 650 :)

Some beefy cooler

These are two of the best looking cards I have ever seen and it has some great performance to match.

I'm currently saving up money for i7-4790k and another 8gb of ram and have a 970 planned after that which will complete most of the performance upgrades for my PC. The 970 is a great value and just performance I need so That I can play games at 1080p @60fps. Winning the ultimate would be just what u need. Let's go luck...I need a new GPU!

I really like the design of both cards and I also like quiet cards

I perfer the Carbon fiber look and 3 fans but it would of been nice if that was metal along with the carbon fiber. But i would take either. I don't care. as long as i get a gpu that isn't intel hd4000 im happy. My motherboard died bringing along my ati 6950 with it and i have to overclock hd4000 to 1500mhz just to get decent framerates on cs:go.

I like that it is a bigger card, I went way to big on my case and would love that have something to fill it up with.

It would be nice to win this, it would save a but load on my next build witch will happen soon and also this card would go well with my G-Sync monitor B)

Also I liking the numbers that the GTX 980 is pulling for such a low amount of power plus I think Zotac hit it out of the park with this carbon fiber cooler, it looks bad ass.

Green Team FTW!!!

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

I wouldn't mind winning one!  I built my sisters PC with a Zotac video card and I upgraded a friends PC with one, but haven't owned one myself yet.

I like the new 900 series cards because they consume less power.

I really like How the AMP! Omega has the metal cover. Premium materials with a premium card just makes sense. Go all the way or why go at all?

The GTX 970/980 extreme look really cool and sleek, especially with the LEDs. 

it looks great with awesome power efficiency! yay for nvidia

I like the orange fans on the AMP ed. Always wanted to build an orange computer.

looks like something that belongs in an ailienware pc lol still cant complain how fast they are

I believe the 900 series are great cards but not quite there yet when people want to start moving to gaming in 4k. That will  come in time but for now these are amazing for 1440 and 1080.

The Extreme in particular looks really cool! Pretty awesome of Zotac to be sponsoring the giveaway too.

While not greatest leap in power for a new gpu's series (maxwell)

Price wise and power use wise it has been a massive leap forward.

oc for oc, your getting 780 oc levels for a low 350ish dollar range vs old 500/600 high dollar  range a year ago for this level of gpu power,  and soundly beating a 290x when oc to 1500 ish core range, it's a winner for people needing a upgrade like my self.

Am happy this thing will support full dx12 to boot. must people overlook that point.

I love how the extreme looks like something from an alien-spaceahip and the Omega looks like it was cut from the hull of a tank or a jet. In loove!