Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really like that board partners are reeeeeeeeeeally trying to use all the headroom on the 900 series GPUs. Seems like there's still a lot of performance you could squeeze out of them if you could up the voltage more.

What I realy like about the GTX 900 Series is the fact that since they are overpowerful in a 1080p display, anti-aliasing is no longer usable only on low demanding games.

For anti aliasing in 4K, let's wait for the GM200 to come out.

For the Zotac cards, I love the metal backplates and shroud because more metal in better, and since I love silence, the fact that Linus says it is quiet must mean it should be as silent as

a graphics card with air cooling can get. Nice feature.

Zotac has always been my choice of card since I started buying graphics cards. They've always done me good. The 970 would be lovely in my rig =]

i think the 900 series looks really interesting, not to mention these gpus in perticular, they look really good with that lighting effect and that colorscheme. hope i get one :D 

That Extreme one looks damn cool, although I'm not sure I'm too pleased about the way that backplate prevents you putting it close to anything else.

Kinda regretting not waiting for the new Maxwell chips when I recently built my new rig, since I could've have far better performance for a slight price increase. To win the best consumer grade GPU in existence would be amazing, especially since the overclocking looks so promising. Hopefully whoever wins it puts it to good use.