ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Well so is it possible to put two of the amp omega in sli on a maximus vii motherboard ??

Zotac might not be the biggest brand, but I like how they make their cards stand out in appearance. 

Love the flashing light on it although I don't have a glass computer case. I'm saving for one of them. If I get the graphics card I'm getting one right away.

The fans, they seem to be really quit. Plus the 980 is awesome! Thanks for doing this!

The EXTREME edition looks like a best! I think that it should have a rgb led though..  

I really like that board partners are reeeeeeeeeeally trying to use all the headroom on the 900 series GPUs. Seems like there's still a lot of performance you could squeeze out of them if you could up the voltage more.

I guess the top reasons  to like the 900 series are power efficiency, performance and appearance.

Honestly the variation in price between them is a huge perk.

The extreme edition looks like a Lamborghini, i would love a Lambo in my rig :))

What I realy like about the GTX 900 Series is the fact that since they are overpowerful in a 1080p display, anti-aliasing is no longer usable only on low demanding games.

For anti aliasing in 4K, let's wait for the GM200 to come out.

For the Zotac cards, I love the metal backplates and shroud because more metal in better, and since I love silence, the fact that Linus says it is quiet must mean it should be as silent as

a graphics card with air cooling can get. Nice feature.

Zotac has always been my choice of card since I started buying graphics cards. They've always done me good. The 970 would be lovely in my rig =]

i think the 900 series looks really interesting, not to mention these gpus in perticular, they look really good with that lighting effect and that colorscheme. hope i get one :D 

These GPUs are at the top they are amazing I think they are very efficient and powerful I hope to win this amazing contest

That Extreme one looks damn cool, although I'm not sure I'm too pleased about the way that backplate prevents you putting it close to anything else.

That cooler is so smexxxy, but I still like the STRIX more because of it's fan-does-not-turn-on-below-67*C feature.

I love the metal shroud of the omega but the led's on the extreme would look way nicer in my system.