ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

If I win the card I might actually replace my quad sli 690's :P

that's a huge card. lighting's cool though.

First of all thanks for the giveaway Zotac and LTT.. I like how the Zotac AMP! series of graphics card cost, which is probably the most cheapest 970 here.. I like the cooling capabilities of it, and the design of it... GoodLuck to all! 

The zotac amp cards are freaking awesome, they look super cool and perform really well.... based on your review :D

these GPUs look sick! that metal back plate and the shroud thing looks beast!

The Extreme is really cool with the LED . I wish I can have one :T none in stock like always

I really like that the 970 is pretty much the best bang for the buck. Also AMP! Omega looks so cool (I love the thick backplate  :P ).

They look amazing for one! 

They are cheaper than usual (I think)

Big cards are awesome.

Dat cooling.

These are one of the best looking graphics card coolers EVAR!!!!!!!!!

I think that this is an okay card. But I don't think we should underestimate AMD at this time. If you look at the bench marks, the R9 290X is getting pretty close to the 780. What if AMD comes out with a GPU that is, more powerful and cost less?

Is this AMD's plan? I can't really say much in the matter, I don't have enough money to a graphics card. For I am a first time builder with not enough moey to a 970, even they are only a little bit more than a 780. Plus this my first post and I don't

know what to say and don't know what graphics card to buy! 

I would love a new upgrade to get into 1440p!

I just love the new GTX 900 series cards, all of the cards are more power efficient and are more powerful than the 700 series. Also the zotac extreme edition 970 graphics card looks really sexy!

Holy Balls, Zotac have upped their game recently.  The look and feel is good but intriguing that their design team picked two aesthetic designs which appear so different, you would normally expect some brand consistency.

Both look fantastic, 3 display ports is the new gold standard!  Less power, less heat, more performance; the Team Green have been a busy bunch.

With my current GFX card RMA'ed to MSI due to exploding Caps on the backplate I'm definitely appreciating the lower power and temps, Zotac is back in the list of contenders.

Keep up the good work LTT!

Love the 900 series power efficiency, and it still delivers ridiculous performance. That cooler size though...

This would look nice and comfy in my rig.....