ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This thing looks amazing! Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into your videos, I truly enjoy them.

Well, hopefully the 980 goes to a contributing member of the forum this time :/ (To clarify, I don't have anything against them, but they seem to always win :/)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

I can finally run v-sync at 144hz! no more tearing! I CAN HAS?!

I love the look of the Omega and the amp, but i think you should be able it to set one colour and leave it, that would be cool. Yeah i would love the 980 :)

Both card looks great, but OMG the extreme edition is so badass with carbon and red light!!!  I extremely (heuheuheu extremely <=> extreme... ok, i will stop) want to win the 980 extreme!!!

The styling is too aggresive looking for me to want to buy one, but I'd sure love to have one for free!  I would prefer a non-reference card with a more minimalistic look.

What do i like about this card ? Everything :lol: The one i got sucks :(

these cards look like gods! :) nothing more to say...

that plastic faux carbon shroud looks rather menacing

the extreme version looks a lot cooler, dunno if it would fit in a normal sized case

Man that AMP Extreme cooler looks awesome! (Gigabyte 3X Windforce here)

900 series made me thinking about building a new PC.  Personally I think that  970 OMEGA looks better, maybe because I don't like flashing things ;)  

The metal design of the Omega definitely looks great however I think it'd be a wise choice to choose the Extreme over it due to the extra fan.

The Extreme looks pretty sweet, now there should be a comparison between the Extreme and the Gigabyte G1 Gaming edition.

I like how got zotac always seemed the cheaper underdog and now has some of the best and most awesome cards on the market with the AMP line up!

Those GPUs look pretty dammed sick if you ask me!!!!! I will probably almost never be able to afford one :P

I would love this card im already in the market for a 980 but I would be over joyed if I didnt have to spend money on it. Good luck to everybody who enters!

*throwing kidney at screen - nothing is happening!*...........  "oh wait"  *died*

Zotac has impressed me with this release so might as well enter the giveaway on this one.

The overall design of their non-reference cards appears to be as the best out of all from the every vendor so far.

Best of luck to all who entered!

CPU - I7 4770k @ 4.3GHz GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Extreme RAM - 16GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 2133MHz  Case - Corsair 800D PSU - Corsair AX1,200i CPU Cooler - Custom Liquid CPU Cooler SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Hard Drive - Western Digital Black 1TB.