ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like the heavy, metal look it has, its going to overkill my games.

The 900 series was so surprising. I never expected it to be this good, and at the same time this cheap! It's just stunning how much the architecture alone changed when it comes to power efficiency and heat output. I would've liked to pick one up, but it just didn't seem like a big enough of an upgrade to justify the money. Also, something I don't understand is why the 700 series isn't getting dynamic super-resolution support. It seems like a software thing, and not hardware, right? If someone knows, I would love to know as well :3 Hue~

the new zotac gtx 980 extreme looks freaking awesome

That would look damn good in my system. Just getting back into PC gaming and could use a good card. Been using amd cards for awhile and was looking into trying out one of nvidias offerings.

The extreme looks damn awesome.

TRIPLE fans are pretty great for cool and silent gaming

and i like the super spacy lighting. "Beam me up Scotty" :)

Like the carbon fibre look, not so keen on the lighting effects.

Good results though.

9900K  / Asus Maximus Formula XI / 32Gb G.Skill RGB 4266mHz / 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus & 1TB Samsung 970 Evo / EVGA 3090 FTW3.

2 loops : XSPC EX240 + 2x RX360 (CPU + VRMs) / EK Supremacy Evo & RX480 + RX360 (GPU) / Optimus W/B. 2 x D5 pumps / EK Res

8x NF-A2x25s, 14 NF-F12s and a Corsair IQ 140 case fan / CM HAF Stacker 945 / Corsair AX 860i

LG 38GL950G & Asus ROG Swift PG278Q / Duckyshine 6 YOTR / Logitech G502 / Thrustmaster Warthog & TPR / Blue Yeti / Sennheiser HD599SE / Astro A40s

Valve Index, Knuckles & 2x Lighthouse V2

OMG! I need it! xD

Is this stronger than my hd_6450?   :/

(sarcasm)

I just love new 900 series. 970 is the one for me. Zotac did very good job on their non reference design... I would love to win 980 extreme as it is beast and with green LEDs would be perfect match for my green themed build. :) hopefully i will win this, as i never won anything in any giveaway :D

I could really use this because i am going to build my first computer soon

The Zotac GTX 980 seems to have great cooling, good looks and a very solid build + very high memory speed. I also love the carbon fiber finish.

I really like the plastic shroud on the Extreme better, but Don't care for how they did they LED's

My Build | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S ATX LGA1151  | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4-2400 Memory | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB & 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB 7200RPM | Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB 100 Million Edition | Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Green) | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

I would be BEYOND grateful to win such a card! The carbon fiber look & LED strips make this card the best looking non-reference 980 there is hands down!

i expected the 900 series to run on batteries xD well now back on topic this gpu is amaaaaaazing and i think that it would fit on my half finished rig xD still waiting for the mobo asus x99-s, then ill get the 5930k and in the end the gpu wich is ... uhh expensive too :P so lets win this comp :D :D :D :D :D :D :D gl to all of you guys ^^ ltt ftw

Zotac really outdid themselves this time, those cards are BEASTS..

Not entirely sure what I think of the LEDs.  IMO the Omega looks better than the Extreme but I'd be happy with either of them. :P

This card blown me away... Such epicness... and that carbon fibre... aw gawdddd

- My Music -

that carbon fibre look and the glowing effect looks cool...will look amazing in my new build!! i want these :)

Those coolers are extremely attractive.

10/10 would insert penis into 

What I like about the new GTX 900 series are those sexy benchmark numbers. Would love to have one for the new Dragon Age and Far Cry games coming out next month!