ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This beast would be just like: "What is this CPU that I have to deal with??? AMD??? only moderatly overclocked??? air cooled??? I want Intel overclocked to the max with water-cooling!"

But still, an awesome giveaway and thank you Linus for making this worldwide!

I have never really been on team green but lately they seem to be bringing a lot to the table with the 900 series. I have also never really bothered with a high end GPU because I A, can't afford a new GPU and B, don't really see any reason to get a high performing GPU for 1080p. Until now with the 4K downsampling thing, or whatever it's called, I'm really keen to get my hands on one of these cards.

The 970 Amp omega looks amazing, and the orange would bring my rig one step closer to having all the colors of the rainbow lol.

I like that they are for free if I win.

I can do this, I just want some cake. - Linus Sebastian

I can't wait to give one of these 900 series cards a go. The low power consumption and the exceptional performance makes the future quite exciting! Wonder what team red's answer is going to be like?

Pretty awesome graphic boards both of them but I preffer the bigger AMP! Extreme edition with the awesome fan design

Maxwell architecture is the best~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Coming from the GTX 900 series in general, I love the new price point on these beast of cards. Nvidia made them much more affordable then their older series of cards. Looking at the GTX 980 AMP, I love the triple fan configuration and the LED options, which may or may not fit my build quite nicely  ;)