ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i shameless post my first post here in hopes of a new card to replace my 560TI :rolleyes:

what i like about 900 series... from other websites review... its more than 1.5-2 times as powerful as my current card while drawing 30% less power

think of how much more silent my system would be ^_^

and  they way linus explained the new features got me sold on the idea of getting a 900 series.... well, hopefully when titan2 launches causing a slight price drop :lol:

and that triple slot card config dont think would be an issue for non-sli users such as myself

as for aesthetics wise... 900series zotac cards looks better than the GTX770 i recommended my friend to get for his  first rig

Looks like a pretty sweet card, either one. I kind of like the shorter looking 2-fan 970 better, but I'd love a 980 extreme. :)

I Was Gonna Save Money, Hoping to One Day I Could  Buy The TITAN Z, but I Think That The 900 series Would be my Next Choice! 

Probably the best looking Cooler on 900 series GPUs, i really want to see how does it perform on 980...

I think the 970 omega looks better , just is nicer with a metal shroud. ( this post is for the givaway by the way )

what's that? a free video card? yes please!!

Man I can't get over that carbon fibre look... so hot <3

Those cards looks extremely extreme, especially the Extreme edition...

*I fancy the heatsink designs.

These cards just released when I want to build my first pc ;) (I have no idea where to buy components thought :P)

I would love one of these cards! That cooler looks absurdly cool!

CPU: AMD FX 8350 GPU: Reference GTX 980ti Motherboard: Gigabyte 990fxa-Ud3 (rev. 4.0) RAM: 16GB 1600 Speed Memory Power Supply: Corsair CX600m 600 watt PSU Case: NZXT H440

I really like electricity consumption to performance ratio with GF900 series in general. And I want it.

Am I the only one that doesn't really see a huge place in the market for a triple slot 970? Quest is nice but that's just too big. Would be cool to win one anyway, I'm sure I could find a place for it somewhere!

/Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black /CPU: i7 4770 /GPU: MSI GTX770 TF SLI /Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H

It says EXTREME and it looks extremly cool

my rig ( fx-8370@ 4.6GHz / Nepton 240m/ msi 970 gaming / 16 Gb corsair xms / antec VP700P /  aerocool xpredator x1 white / costum rgb lights / r9 290 direct cu2 / 1 TB hhd/ sandisk 128gb ssd / adata SP900 128gb )

peripherals ( steelseries apex / sharkoon fireglider black / razer goliathus / lg25ub55 )

The new(ish) 970 and 980 cards look really promising with their low power consumption and new features. If only they were in stock...

I really like the design of the cards in general. Besides, I never owned a high-end graphics card so I'm liking the power of a 980 for my new system.

Not gonna lie, I was lured by the giveaway but I might stay around to see what's good about these forums.

Post! I would love the 980! I really need a new card but haven't had the time or money to get one yet :( 

The ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME Just looks beast, the overclocking capability of the 900 series is just mental and the power consumption is just Omega crazy (See what I did there hehe). 

Twitch.tv/UnknownShots
@UnknownShots
Facebook.com/UnknownShots

I really need a graphics card right now and I have no money so winning this would be great! I love this community and everything it does.

The AMP! seems like the best choice here if you want the most for your money.