ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I personally like the extreme better, but the carbon fiber is a little off putting.  I do enjoy triple slot coolers as long as you aren't planning on doing SLI or are doing it in a motherboard that supports quad so you can space them out properly!

You can see all of my reviews posted in the Member Reviews Section! 

i think both of them are more visually interesting than the reference cards themselves.  the "carbon fiber" is cool because it adds depth and is less plain than a solid black. 

Love the shroud on the extreme edition! Carbon fiber looks so damn cool :)

Been looking to upgrade, my 2gb vram is crippling my modding /game play

NAME: HAF Satlite MOBO: ASUS Maximus Extreme-Z IV CPU: i5 3570K 4.4GHz 1.256V GPU: ASUS 1080Founders RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1600MHz 7-8-8-24 PSU: EVGA 750W Gold STORAGE: 1TB Samsung Evo | 4x4TB WD Green Raid10 OS: 10 x64 Pro COOLING: Custom 360rad CPU under water soon GPU too

NAME: Node Box Server MOBO: Intel DB55SB CPU: i5 750 GPU: ASUS 560DC OC 1GB RAM: 2x2GB Corsair XMP 1333MHz PSU: Coolermaster 1000W Bronze STORAGE: 90GB Corsair FORCE Jails| 5x4TB WD Raidz2 60GB Corsair Force Cache OS: Freenas COOLING: Back to Stock

I really like the idea of "get more horsepower for less power consumption".

I use the GTX 660 and still not looking for a brand new card but damn that ZOTAC versions of these cards look so darn crisp i might go ahead and buy some :D

I would love a 980... Would be awesome for my set up ^_^

As for the cooler, I like the carbon fiber portions of the Extreme.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

The Amp Extreme... She does look a bit ridiculous, but I think I could grow to love her. She would be a welcome upgrade in my life! I mean system...

Nice review!

Nice to see someone making some better versions of the card.

Which one has better performance overall vs buying price?

Good luck to everyone else on the prize draw!

-Drew

I am a Tech Enthusiast; Gamer, Computing student; Small YouTuber and a keyboard warrior :^)

System Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-9590 8Cores@4.7GHz (5GHzBoost) | RAM: 16GB (Mixed Kingston&Corsair) | GPU: ZOTAC GTX 960 4GB | Case: Bitfenix Merx Alpha | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB [BOOT]; 240GB OCZ SSD [Games] ;1TB SSHD | PSU: 800W something | Displays: AOC 24" 1080p 16:9; Yuraku 19" monitor | Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Tournament Edition [Green Switches] | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula | Audio: Razer Tiamat 2.2+ Razer Hammerheads Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home

The 900 is amazing in general because is their power efficency and amazing over clock ability. The zotac card just looks amazing...  Those leds! 

My Gaming Setup: CPU: AMD FX-8350  |  CoolingCooler Master Hyper 212 Evo   Motherboard: Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0   Ram: Corsair 16gb 1600mhz lp (2x8)   GPU: Msi Gtx 970 |  StorageSeagate Barracuda 1tb & Samsung 840 Evo 120gb   PSU: XFX 550w Core Edition   Case: Corsair 760t   OS: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit  

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry Mx Brown   Mouse: Corsair M65 Black   Speakers: Microlab FC20 40w 2.1   Monitor: LG 29UM65 29" 2560x1080 IPS 5ms Ultra Wide

i love the cooler!

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

The best thing about the zotac 980 amp extreme has to be the green leds.

Loving the look of the Extreme edition, i had my eye on the ROG Strix 980 as the the colour scheme would work well as i was planning on a 980 gtx anyway , but i may end up going with this 980 one instead.

Family is Everything ....But a fast pc with an SSD is NIce

One of the best looking cards out there in my opinion. And most powerful ones. Although I expected the extreme model to perform a bit better than it did considering the BEASTLY cooler.

I think that the cooler could look better, but still very nice cards.

btw I use arch

That AMP Extreme's shell is meh, but performance is key.

However, it still kills my 6970!

Been around since the beginning of LTT & the forums, but mostly just lurk!

that card is so gorgeous, i need to upgrade my pc, i was on a low budget and i had to get a 270x, but that extreme wont fit in my case hahaha, im looking to get a 540 from corsair, good luck to everyone :D

i use a picture of amp! extreme plus for my "alone" time...