ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

love them fans mmm and faux carbonfiber 

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill

I'd personally prefer the Omega only because metal>plastic

Just testing second ASUS 970 coil whine, would like to try out 980 no doubt.

I like that they weren't afraid to go triple slot. Though I prefer dual slot for comparability, triple a lot should be used for cards like these which were meant to be overclocked and it looks like Zotac took every advantage they could by going this route.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

The ZOTAC Gtx 970 AMP looks stunning and performs amazingly well.

Very intriguing. I have to say this is the first Zotac gpu design that seems worth getting after 480 :)

WANT. Get me out of this 270x Crossfire hell. :P

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

The AMP!Omega and the AMP! Extreme looks awsome :D and they got all the new technology from the 900-series :D and bether power consumption :D

I like its overclocking potential and the looks of the cooler.

I got lucky enough for random.org to pick my page on the 1000000 subs giveaway, let's see if it happens again.

i'm a potato

The Zotac aftermarket coolers look pretty cool, and I assume they are just as quiet. I really want one of the gtx 900 series cards because they seem so well made for 1440p gaming. If, or when I get one, I'll be using it with the ASUS ROG Swift monitor, which looks sooo sweeet. Good luck everyone! May the randomest entry win.

I also thought the that the Extreme cooler looked pretty cool as well.

don't hurt me... 

both cards look sexy as hell...what i like about the 900s series? Maxwell is so so power efficient... ive been an amd owner for years and thats what i hate about amd cards...they are not power efficient at all but nvidias maxwell architecture is just mind blowing.

Loved the review, trying to make my own build and i think this card would do the job if i win :)

The GTX 900 Series is so much more power efficient and I think it's already fantastic hardware for that reason alone!

Want, want!

GTX 980 is a beast! With the beast of a cooler on the Zotac AMP! Extreme ist's gona be a beast^2

Love the carbon fiber look 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches