Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

It's Nice to see that Zotac is making strides in the Graphics card market. I had a 660ti AMP! edition. great card. When I recently upgraded to a 970 all the Zotac cards were sold out, everywhere. I had to go with EVGA instead. But I like Zotac and when upgrade time rolls around again in two years I will defiantly see what they have to offer.

The only problem i can find is that you cant find other parts that look so good that you can use them with this card :/

I like how they have a ton of i.o and that they are black but can have leds turned on. But adding on to the leds can they just be turn on for certain color all the time?

Case: NZXT Phantom Green Trim   Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 670 2gb FTW    CPU: Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHZ    Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5   Hard Drives: One Western Digital 1TB & Hitachi 1TB   Power Supply: Corsair RM 850w

Cooler: Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler    Ram: Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb & Mushkin 1x4gb   Monitors: Two Asus 22'' 1080p monitors   Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire XT Green   Mouse: Razer Naga 2014   Microphone:  Audio- Technica AT2020 XLR with a Alesis MultiMix 4   Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro

There are a TON of comments right now but i hope to get one, the thing i like on the zotac cards is the different color lights when oc it seems so ba  :P

I think that the card looks really nice.  It has a different style than what I would usually get.  Oh, and the GTX 980 part is awesome.