ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

9** series are amazing because of the power and efficiency. I feel like they're revolutionary when it comes to their heat and power consumption.

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |

It's good to see more triple slot cards on the market. For those who only want one card in their system, it offers a great comprimise between performance and temperatures 

I want one!!!! - Thanks Zotac (and Linus, guys!)

4690k - - 970 strix -- 850 ssd -- 8gb corsair vengance -- NZXT S340

It's Nice to see that Zotac is making strides in the Graphics card market. I had a 660ti AMP! edition. great card. When I recently upgraded to a 970 all the Zotac cards were sold out, everywhere. I had to go with EVGA instead. But I like Zotac and when upgrade time rolls around again in two years I will defiantly see what they have to offer.

I wonder how much of a bottleneck I could get if I threw this in with my core 2 quad q8400 :P

MMMM I might have to start reconsidering Zotax for future builds :o

I bought a 290 windoforce less than two months ago. Worst timing ever...

Both look awesome and I'm thinking of getting one of them soon. Just not sure if I should give up my beauty of a 780.

I would love to have that sexy beast inside my... case :wub:

Thanks Zotac and Linus!

A Potato themed cooler would be of preference to myself.

The only problem i can find is that you cant find other parts that look so good that you can use them with this card :/

I like how they have a ton of i.o and that they are black but can have leds turned on. But adding on to the leds can they just be turn on for certain color all the time?

Case: NZXT Phantom Green Trim   Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 670 2gb FTW    CPU: Intel i7 4770k 3.5GHZ    Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5   Hard Drives: One Western Digital 1TB & Hitachi 1TB   Power Supply: Corsair RM 850w

Cooler: Corsair H80i Liquid Cooler    Ram: Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb & Mushkin 1x4gb   Monitors: Two Asus 22'' 1080p monitors   Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire XT Green   Mouse: Razer Naga 2014   Microphone:  Audio- Technica AT2020 XLR with a Alesis MultiMix 4   Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro

I love the look and power these beasts bring to the GPU table! An upgrade would be much appriciated. <3

There are a TON of comments right now but i hope to get one, the thing i like on the zotac cards is the different color lights when oc it seems so ba  :P

I guess this is a very good choice if you decide to reside with a single GPU! It looks beast!

I think that the card looks really nice.  It has a different style than what I would usually get.  Oh, and the GTX 980 part is awesome.