Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I was already planning on buying a 970 for the Witcher 3 and Dragon Age, but free is always better! Even tho I don't know if it fits my case or mobo.

Ah well, in that case I can use the money I put aside for a new case or mobo!

980 AMP Will be awesome to a 4K monitor with G-Sync, ye im looking at you "Acer XB280HK" :D

You sir, have a wonderful day 😎  | Sorry for my bad dyslexia English  :(

Spoiler

Gaming PC - MB: Asus Rampage IV Formula - CPU: Intel Core I7 4960X - RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB 2133MHz - GPU: MSI 980TI Golden Edition - Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster ZXR - Headset: Sennheiser PC350SE - PSU: Corsair AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840PRO 256GB - SSD: 512GB Samsung Evo 850 to shadowplay

HTPC - MB: Asus H87I-Plus - CPU: Intel Core I5 4590K - RAM: Crucial 16GB 1600MHz - GPU: Intel HD 4600 - PSU: Sea Sonic G Series 360 - SSD: Samsung EVO 120GB - HDD: 4x 3TB WD RED in raid 5

I admire the GTX 900 Series in general for its power efficiency, performance at a price point, and overclockability. Zotac is a good partner for NVidia and I also find their mini PC's to be some of the more innovative ideas in the recent years. I'm also glad that they can do a giveaway!

Hello Linus,

Excellent review, looking forward to the giveaway.

The Zotac looks like a solid option for anyone that would like a high-end single GPU experience.

Thanks!

Let's try my luck then. The gtx 970 extreme looks freakin' awesome. i hope i will get the gtx 980 soon :)) to replace my old 560 ti which is still good but i want moarrrr ultra settings

They look awesome, but I aint sure how to match them with different parts. I mean, when you have changing lighting, what color lighting should you use elsewhere?