ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like the looks of the extreme. While I wish it was an aluminum shroud for better cooling, that finish is beastly. Can't wait to see what AMD comes up with in the 300 series. The Tesla born from GM200 is going to be monstrous too.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I like the shroud on the Extreme version. Dat Carbon fiber!

yay for balls to the walls cooling, so exciting!

The Zotac Extreme is the best  out of the box design for me.That model shows the GPU power.Very beautifull it will fit nice in a black & white pc build with the MSI's Z97S SLI Krait Edition motherboard.Good luck to all in the giveaway!!!

These 970s are the best looking out of all the ones that I have seen. Planning on upgrading my computer soon and these are definitely the ones I am leaning towards. But, I wouldn't mind winning a GTX 980! xD 

I love LinusTechTips!!

These coolers look amazing if you don't plan to sli, I like the power performance ratio of the 900 series and it sure beats my Radeon 5670!

CPU: AMD FX 6300 OC 4.4 GHz Motherboard:  GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix sport 8gb (2x4)  GPU: PowerColor R9 285 2gb
Case: Thermaltake V3 Black Edition ATX Mid Tower Storage: WD blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX600M Display: Dell E2414Hr  Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo 
Keyboard: Compaq  Mouse: Logitech G600 Operating System: Windows 8.1 

Well, 2nd post here. :D

Anyway, really dig the design and mostly the no compromise on using higher statc pressure fans than the other manufacturers.

Verry nice cards. I personally prefer the carbon fiber finished one. Good luck to all. And again nice job on the content I really enjoy the chanel.

I really like the looks and color of the Omega gtx 980  :) 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

I give Zotac points for trying to do something innovative.  The cards are fairly pleasing to the eye but if you are going to SLI them, it can be a bit of a challenge as Linus shows.  So it seems that this card is mainly used for single use and maybe double SLI.

I still want a 980 :)

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

i would like to win the card it would finnely end my internal debate which 900 series card to buy.

also rgb all the things

I have to say, despite the plastic housing, the AMP! Extreme's design looks much better astatically than the AMP! Omega.

love the backplate and the performace blows my 760 out the water, but its so god damn expensive, could only get one if i won some sort of prize draw

Much Win, So Gear. Runnning on a 660 Need to escape from the land of medium graphics settings! 

I LOVE GTX 900 series sooooo much!!!!

They are the only all-rounded and most advanced GPUs out there!!!!!!!!

I am quite excited about the higher head room for OC!!!!!!!!

For ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, they looks nice!!!!!!! and they've got two 8 pins connectors which is good for OC!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!