ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Great cards and great video

I waiting to upgrade my old overclocked MSI Twin Frozr 560 Ti, since it's still powerful enough to play almost anything on very high settings @ 1080p.
However it certainly won't be enough for VR gaming, and since I'm planning to preorder an Oculus Rift as soon as possible I'll then get a new graphics card as well.

The GTX 970 seems to be the perfect price-to-performance choice, and these Zotac ones look quite good, although I would have liked a direct comparison to other manufacturers, like Gigabytes Windforce series.

I would  have to put a block on it If I win it, because I don't like the look of it at all. But I will love the performance... I guess...

I drool over videocards like these. The review was great as always Linus!

Good luck for everyone entering the giveaway ^^

I'm really digging that 980!! I just wish I had knowledge of it when i purchased a evga 980.

Product looks good, once again Nvidia shows us that power and temperature are not a important when providing bleeding edge performance.

Well... It would save me $950, so I guess it would be a bit *coughs* nice to win!

One of those Zotac 980s would be sweet.  I'm just waiting for something to be in stock...  :(  I do like the breathing leds *thumbs up*

I hope you are happy Linus...  You finally got me to register.  *facepalm*

The main thing I like about the new nVidia cards are the low power needs and acoustic characteristics (fans not spinning up at all under certain workloads). 

The freaken cooling should be amazing on this  :P. Only problem is i'll probably need to buy a new PSU with this if I ever won it lol.

I loved the fact that the EXTREME has a breathing mode, it would fit my Red and Black so well, when will Luke come back? :)

the Zotac GTX 980 Extreme would look sick on my rig, it suites my CM Storm GTS V8 fan and Asus Hero VI, currently running a AMD R7 gpu but Nvidia came strong with the 980/970...too damn tempting  :wacko:

Wow the 970 looks really attractive, the zotac version is cool with the light effects!

Here is the only reason this card should matter and the reason I must have it. BATMAN THEMED BUILD!!!!!

The Zotac Extreme surely looks good! Love the carbon-fiber finish. It also looks like if you over heat it it might take off away from your computer on those tripple fans. Sadly too expensive for me. But definitely would look cool in the build I will be doing really soon...  :)

Really like the look of these and it would be amazing to own a 980.

I always thought ZOTAC was not as good as some other card manufacturers, but this really seems like a big win for them. The only thing I dislike is 3-slot coolers. I know they work well, but they take up too much space.

I like that nvidia was able to create a powerful, energy efficient architecture and still keep the prices low.

So... I heard you're giving one of them away. Please, proceed... I am interested.

I think this card would be awesome in my build with all those cool leds. and the gtx 980 is in general really cool.

I am god and i demand for that gtx 980 amp because i want my first build to be super dooper awesome and with this card i will dominate every game!

i like the energy efficiency of the 900 series, plus the price of 970's - performs almost the same with 780's, at a much lower price. thanks zotac for the giveaway :D