ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The 900 series is awesome. I'm eager to see the TI versions.

These are some of the best looking graphics cards I have ever seen.

The new GTX 900 series is just awesome. High performance with low power consumption. I REALLY like it! :)

What I like about the new 900 series? DSR, MFAA and it's power efficiency, if I win I may be able to put one of those cards into my old PC without exchanging the PSU. What I like about the GTX 970 AMP! Extreme? That it's so much better than a 770 so my friend gets jealous (he has a 770).

I'm still using a Gtx480. The 970 and 980 are so amazing with their efficiency!

The 900 series does incredible things for efficiency. I thing nvidia has made a step in the right direction

Much graphics!

The 3fan version looks very cool and I would like to use it with a side windows in the case.

The 2fan version seems extrem solid to me.

And 2x8PIN. OC no problem.

9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris.

Is it just me or do these (especially the AMP! Exteme) look FREAKIN AMAZING. Holy crap I love them °^°

Current Rig:    AMD FX 8350 @ 4.3GHz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk Edition | ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | ASUS AMD Radeon HD7950 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1866MHz RAM

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 Watt PSU | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | ASUS DVD Writer | CM Storm Trooper Windowed Edition

Peripherals:    BeyerDynamic Custom One Pro | Func MS3 | Steelseries QcK | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown (on release)

didn't see triple slot for awhile. I thought they were power efficient

totally throwing away my r9 290 for the new 900 series...

Hey don't hate on the people that just post to win stuff. These giveaways are to try to get more people here to the forums and the side affect of that is one time posters. I've never won any giveaway ever. I always watch linus tech tips on youtube and love how genuine linus seems. Through having to sign in to the forums (that I only got into because of the giveaways) it has become more familiar and now I'm probably going to stay and post more, because I see the benefit of this place. Thanks for the great videos btw linus team. 

I neeeeed it :D

btw, I found the cooler to look super badass, love arbon fibre things

I can't say that I really knew much about Zotac until the 900s came out.  That said, they seem to perform very well.  

Oh Zotac 970 looks beastly they have did a great job to make a nvidia non-refence card like that ... Kudos! Zotac

Man theZotac GTX 970 extreme edition really looks amazing!

My Rig:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ baseclock | GPU: Gainward GeForce GTX 550 Ti Golden Sample | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77-D3H | RAM: 2 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | SSD: Kingston 120GB SSD | HDD: Seagate 1 TB HDD | Case: NZXT H440 | PSU: bequiet! Pure Power L8 530W | Display: BenQ GW2760HS | Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 3 | Keyboard: Cherry Keyboard | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I made a comment. I'm proud of it.

To be honest, don't quite understand the reasson of two 8-pin. Overall, I like their design, especially OMEGA.

I'm loving the high performance but the low price of the 970 especially given i'm on a tight budget so hopefully ill be able to afford it in time for my first build at christmas and also so far the Zotac 970 and 980 AMP! extreme edition look awesome and it would be nice to over clock without worrying about overheating. I would love to win the 980 because it would give me another $550 aud to spend which would be the best thing ever.

Good luck everyone

970 series will be my first nvidia graphics card I'll be getting it in December assuming I don't win :)

That's one hell of a sweet looking AND powerful card. Never heard of the company before, though.

It would be awesome to win this!

Looks cool, way better than asus one

I really really really want this card...all 'dem tasty Cuda cores! 

CPU: AMD FX 8350 CPU Cooler: Enermax ETS-T40-TB Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Core 3000  Motherboard:  Asrock 990FX Extreme 3 RAM: 4x Mushkin Stealth Stiletto 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz Video Card: Gigabyte R9 280X   Power Supply: Corsair CX 500M  Storage: 2x Transcend SSD320 128 GB in RAID 0, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM