Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Wow those look so cool! I made little research and noticed that gtx980 is only a little bit better than 2x gtx880m SLI... interesting... But gosh! how much better 980m is!!! It's like two times better than 880m! Really waiting to see what we are playing with after 2 years when it's time to upgrade. I bet the 1000m (?) series are gonna be awesome.

Well, the GPU should go to me. I am plannining to do my first build soon (I am 13) and I have a crap-ton of money saved up. If I got this GPU then I could easily do a build with x99. I really want to win, but I won't, so congrats to the winner.

I like how the GPU looks, and the fact that it's a freaking 980 which is like the most baller card, and that it's free to the winner. The cooler seems like it performs very well, and I like the red LEDs which should go with my build. Really enjoyed the vid, LMG.

Look at my shiny. The logo lights up

GOSH! This card is so perfect. Hope Bitspower or EK releases their water blocks ;) I'd love to spend my savings for my future GPU on a custom water cooling loop :0

the AMP! Omega has a way better looking cooler design just for the fact that its more simpler and has a cool looking stripe going across the card.

I love the customizable LEDs but although the triple fan cooling is probably better I think it wouldn't fit in my case. Oh and I also loooove the performance (as if that was odd)

This would go great with my new build! Hoping to complete it next month, havent gotten the card yet, and i absolutely love this card. Love the big and rugged looks combined with the LEDS, not to mention of course the sheer power of the card.

Linus have I ever told you HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS? Thanks for the giveaway once again.

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

its awesome.. currently running a gtx 570.. planning to upgrade with this monster <3

~ i7 950 stock | Cooler Master Hyper 212+ | Asus Sabertooth | MSI GTX 570 stock | Antec 750W True Power | Corsair XMS3 4GBx4 1600 | WD Green 1 TB | WD Blue 3 TB  | Seagate Ironwolf 4 TB | Xbox 360 wired Controller | CM Storm ENFORCER ~

~  RIP - Dell Studio 1555 | Backlit Keyboard | 1080 P | Battery almost Dead..  ~

~ RIP - Intel P4 1.7 ghz | 4o GB HDD | 17'' | 256 MB Ram | 845 GLLY | Custom modded led Keyboard ~
~(+ my d3ad brain lol:))~

Honestly, the cooler looks Ok. It's unique. I'm apparently the only human being alive that thinks the Gigabyte Windforce cooler looks so incredibly bland... it hurts my eyes every time I look in my case.

Case: Corsair 750D | CPU: Intel i7 4770k | Video Card: Gigabyte WF3 780 Ti 3GB | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 | Hard Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / 1TB WD Black / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / 2x2TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Corsair h100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 x2 | DAC: O2 Amp/Dac Combo w/ RCA from Mayflower Electronics | Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400 | Microphone/Input: AudioTechnica AT2035 w/ Scarlet 2i2 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 w/ Custom Keycaps | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Monitor: QNiX QX2710LED 1440p PLS & WASABI-MANGO QH275 27" 1440p S-IPS

Those are some awesome looking cards.

Definitely like the lighting on the extreme.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

I think this card looks amazing. Reminds me of the old computer cases that weren't about sleek and cool designs, but about looking more like a monster.