ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

if i win ill still need to buy a motherboard that supports more than PCI 1. but i still want it 

Honestly, the cooler looks Ok. It's unique. I'm apparently the only human being alive that thinks the Gigabyte Windforce cooler looks so incredibly bland... it hurts my eyes every time I look in my case.

Case: Corsair 750D | CPU: Intel i7 4770k | Video Card: Gigabyte WF3 780 Ti 3GB | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 | Hard Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / 1TB WD Black / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / 2x2TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Corsair h100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 x2 | DAC: O2 Amp/Dac Combo w/ RCA from Mayflower Electronics | Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400 | Microphone/Input: AudioTechnica AT2035 w/ Scarlet 2i2 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 w/ Custom Keycaps | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Monitor: QNiX QX2710LED 1440p PLS & WASABI-MANGO QH275 27" 1440p S-IPS

That triple slot cooler with the carbon fiber finish and LEDs looks beast. And its a 980....dem performance stats...

That card is insane!!!

Like the carbon look, I only wish it was real carbon...

Awesome review guys!!!

Those are some awesome looking cards.

Definitely like the lighting on the extreme.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

I think this card looks amazing. Reminds me of the old computer cases that weren't about sleek and cool designs, but about looking more like a monster.

ZOTAC GTX 970/980 AMP! extreme IS ONE OF THE BEST LOOKING GPUS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN !!! my favorite is still the 780ti Matrix from Asus based on their design !!! but this one come easy 2nd !!! +is a beast card anyway !!!

Me want plz

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

is it me or zotac has been really doing well recently :D Their new cards are so beasty and smexy

I want one of dem saxy thangs.

I'm a big fan (pun intended) of the triple slot , triple fan coolers. D:

Hmmm haven't really looked much into zotac cards but damn these cards are gorgeous.....

My Comp Specs:

i5-3570k Galaxy GTX 670 GC Asrock z77 Extreme4 Samsung 840 evo 250 gb SSD CM Storm Enforcer Case

<p>

Pretty existed to build my first PC with a 970. The extreme edition would look pretty good on the new case!!

You know what would be awesome? A silent rig without having to rely on sound dampeners in the case. 

That's Not a GPU. That's a Spaceship and I want this Spaceship.

I still like the regular Zotac cooler on their 970. So tiny at 8.5''. I would love it for my SFF build ill be doing in a few months (Just wish their 980 was that small)

The Zotac looks BEAST and outperforms most other 970's!

well i just joined the forum for the givay but it seems to be a really nice community i thing i like it