ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That is one sexy graphics card. I've been meaning to make an account on the forum. This contest is the kick in that pants I needed I guess Lol. 

Digging the Design!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Awesome Cards! I like the Omega better than the Extreme, but i want them both!  :D  :P

amp!extreme is going to look damm cool through a windowed side panel..................with handsome performance

Thanks to Zodiac and the linustectips for the oportunity.

The graphics cards are amazing!

Good luck everybody! 

I wouldn't mind winning one of those! So many comments, so little time!

Both cards look sexy af. Zotac has done a really good job on these cards. 

Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | ASUS ROG Maximus VII Formula| Kingston HyperX Beast 2133Mhz | Gigabyte Windforce 280X | Corsair H100i | Samsung 850 250GB | Seagate SSHD 2TB | Corsair RM 850 | NZXT H440 | 

Mad Catz Cyborg V7 | Logitech G502 | Audio Technica ATH-M50X | Logitech Z623 | Xbox 360 Controller | Asus DSL-N66U |

I really love the look of the AMP! edition. It looks awesome! I think I actually like it more than the MSI 670 4G!

I don't know why but I've found that Zotac seems to get a bad rap for no reason. For the past week I've looked at NewEgg's stock for 980s just for the heck of it (there's no way I could afford one). Every other manufacturer was sold out except for Zotac. I don't get why people seem to avoid them. I think it's because they're a "lesser known" manufacturer compared to behemoths like EVGA and Asus. Although I've read before that apparently Zotac and Sapphire are the same company. I've had a Zotac reference 670 since it launched in 2012 and have never had a problem with it and would totally buy another Zotac card if I had the cash right now. I was hesitant when buying the card since I didn't know much about them at the time but I have no regrets. Great manufacturer.

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

because the cooler looks awesome, its power efficient ,and Zotac+Nvidia=pure bliss

I really like the look of both cards, especially the look of the AMP Omega! c:

Although my chances are slim, im still gonna go for the extreme because it would look so good in my case.

+ the gt320 is getting pretty old and i can't use it for newer games.

Silent carbon fibre goodness.

(Also my gpu just died)

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

What I love about them is that they come out right in time when I'm building my first gaming PC! I've been a laptop gamer but decided to upgrade to a proper desktop for better cost to performance ratio. They look awesome and I'd love to have one of them powering my PC!

My birthday is on the 24th. A golden birthday(I'll be 24) would be nice with a golden brand ;) However I never win these or csgo cases ;____; 

Holy shit, im psyched of the possibility of winning one of these beasts.

post-149024-0-42183300-1413559016.gif

ᶦᵐ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇᶫʸ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵍᵒᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ʷᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ

I like the look of these cards.

I hope to be the one post member who wins. Pls

Don't really like the look, but I never cared about that anyway. The performance on the other hand is just beastly, would definitely not say no the 980 version.