ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

these cards are awesome. Would be great upgrade for my rig if i can find any for sale. 

I have 2 gtx660 sli and i think its starts to be time to upgrade :P

I really like the Carbon fiber triple fan 970. Something about three fans just gets me worked up.  :)

980 goodness with extra quiet, me thinks I like this very much.

I swear linus if you give this to me I'll give you a bag of cookies.

and the thing i like about the card is that it looks like something that would eat a baby.

I actually like the fact that the card is a triple slot cooler design, i mean if you don't have a SLI setup
then I think it's worth sacrificing an extra pci-e slot on your motherboard (if you don't use it, obviously)
to gain better cooling performance or even achieve a quiter system overall

Also I want to enter the giveaway!! :)

Great review for great cards the extreme plus looks like a spceship tho.

I love how nvidia managed to increase the efficiency of these card.

This is insane.

Thanks for the givaway :D

I think the new 900 series is looking great, not to powerhungry but still with a lot of power :-)

Cheers from Mikkel Just, Denmark  :)

I like the metal shroud on the Omega. More of an "old school" look. I'm ready to move on to "the fastest single gpu gaming experience on planet earth!" My Sapphire hd 6870 is getting a bit long in the tooth.....

Regards!

What i like about Zotac's approach to aftermarket cooling is that they're catering to the majority of consumers by using a triple slot approach to cooling as most users only have one pcie card in their system and don't mind the larger footprint (also, they provide a shorter card for mitx builds)

Good looking cards. I'm thinking of buying one my self!

I like the extreme one it looks cool and performs really well!

Hope to win this!

I never cared much for ZOTAC cards, always thought they were just budget options compared to ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and others but after watching this review I musr say I am impressed with this Zotac card. I guess their problem is just media underexposure...

Zotac, you earned my attention. Good looking GPU with great performance and a big cooler. (the best part if of course the OC/performance) Thank god zotac that wasn't an orange GPU :P  
Oh, and thanks for the sweet giveaway! Really appreciated. Good luck everybody. 

These new cooler designs by Zotac are very nice and I'm really seeing them doing well this year.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

Its just so pretty. The aesthetics are just so nice and that cooler mixed with a 980 must be perfect!

Out of the 980 cards out there this design beats them all. NEW ARCHITECTURE = AWESOME non-Reference COOLER

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

Triple cooler lookes nice even if its plastic and not metal, would go for the big brother though the 980 :)

The carbon fiber look on the Extreme editionis simply amazing.

I've been looking at the 980 version and I've been thinking about getting it. It's no 980 but a free graphics card is a free graphics card at the end of the day.

GL to all.

AMP! EXTREME, looks amazing and that carbon fiber look...

Hmm... the GTX 970 seems like a good card and the OMEGA seems cool..with all the metal... but i don't exactly know when it will be available in my country/region .. (btw I live in India).... I am currently planning on buying a GTX 760 for all my gaming purposes.... Should I wait for the GTX 970 ot even the 960???? Also a heads up... My PC is not gonna be a VERY high end one...so ... please help accordingly... :D...