ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Does Linus like pizzas?

HP 15-BA021AX - 2.3GHz AMD A10-9600P processor - 4GB DDR4 RAM - 1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive - 15.6-inch screen, AMD Radeon R7 M440 2GB Graphics - Windows 10

lets win this :) cuz its very good card and  it will help with my games

Very nice looking card.  Much better then my 560ti.

Gratz to the winner who ever gets it :) 

Zotacs 980 is gona be a hell of an prize to win thats all. :#D

Looking at those benchmarks it makes me think that this new generation of graphics cards is finally what we've all been waiting for, with great power efficiency and awesome performance even at really high resolutions.

That three fan setup looks pretty good, although I've had issues with similar designs. The problem for me is that they throw heat out the side of the card, right into the side of the case. It would take quite a few fans to vent this properly and I end up just leaving the side of my case off.

I want... no wait; I need one of these in my system!!! Would be a HUUUUUUGE upgrade from my current GTX260  ^_^

Zotac GTX 970 Extreme is like a super cool space hip from STAR WARS :D I want to have a ride in that spaceship :o

I thought the AMP! Extreme looked so much like Alienware stuff. Now considering that it's a giveaway, I wouldn't care if the 980 looked like a Collector ship (Mass Effect).

I like the GTX 900 series, because they have a lower power consumption. That´s a way, the PC industry has to go now. As we all need to do something about pollution on this planet. My old build, uses a lot of power, compared to the new ones from 3 quarter of 2014. That why i´m building a new one. So a free graphic card would come in handy for me. I´m probably going for the GTX 970 From ASUS, the Strix one. But if i can win a GTX 980 here, that would be soo AWESOME!!

Thx for your great work Linus, and your whole team. Cheers!

Contiguously baffled by the amount of benchmarking done on this show; good job. Sidenote: I think its about time to give overclocking a try.

Continuously*

Is the breathing effect variable? does it get faster or slower based on any criteria?

That would be a great upgrade for my gtx460 :wub:
besides the design looks awesome.. :ph34r:

Well... My MSI HD7850 doesn't really gives me possibility of playing even Dragon's Prophet on mid settings and 1080p... Well, so I kinda want some AMPS, lol. xD

i was surprised when you did this review, i cant recall the last zotac graphics card review you did, i only wish the extreme was metal.