ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This card seems well made and I have to agree the coolers are great as compared to some other cards on the market.  As things keep getting better we win and a 980 card would be great as I have never one any giveaway in my life this would be a great way to start.

I like the new GTX 900 series cause they are very efficient, they don't use alot of power and give very good performance. I also like the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme cause of the OC+ function directly on the card so it is easyer to check the OC

long time lurker, first time poster. Love your videos.

Zotac has never been a very populair aftermarket brand, but I think they've done a really good job with the new 900 series.

I hope they'll keep this up and make some more awesome cards!

DAAAAYUM, WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY!!! Hope I win this time! Buuuuuut...if I don't, you could send one to me anyway, I swear I wouldn't mind ok? I'm building a pc right now, and THIS would help a loooot! Keep up the good work.

I like the 900s efficiency. Also, that AMP! Extreme is goodness in every aspect.

Wouldn't mind getting a Zotac. With the GTX 980 I think I could make it last a decade running at 720p/1080p using my TV as the display.

It being a gtx 980 already makes the card awesome, but the carbon fiber... damn it looks sick, good luck everybody

I think the 900 series has hit an amazing price to performance ratio and would love to win a 980. Thanks to Zotac and Linus for making this giveaway!

I like the look of the extreme a lot. Reminds me of the Gigabyte Windforce edition cooler. 

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

the omega is better looking but both are beast

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Design that delivers what they promise without compromise.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

Those are beautiful looking cards :) been a member for quite a while but first time posting! More power to you Linus :) 

i like the increase in efficiency in the new 900 series. Great for poor students who pay for their own electricity

Hello there! 

Those GPU's perform so good! The  EXTREME edition has a big + for the looks and cooling!

the card looks fantastic, love the back plate and lighting #giveaway :D

Wow!  Both these cards look phenomenal, and if I were buying, I'd probably go with the Omega and plasti-dip the yellow stripes, but hey, free 980!  I'll take it. :D

Would be nice to replace my Radeon 4870 with this beast.

I am however a little bit worried about how big GPUs are getting; might have to get a new case as well.

I like the blackplate, and the design of the amp extereme.

Current Build: CPU: AMD Athlon X4 760K @ 4.0 GHz Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X Extreme4+ RAM 2 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Storage: 1 TB and 500 GB Segate Barracuda HDDs GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 760 Case: NZXT Source 210 PSU: Corsair CX 600W