ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Jesus already like over 2500+ comments Linus, I personally prefer beefy graphics cards because I don't usually use SLI and the AMP card looks pretty cool. I hope I win because i still have a Radeon HD 5770 which is ok but I want CS:GO to not lag so much and at least get a decent 60fps.

"A very inspirational quote"

I think the design of the extreme edition looks better than that of the Omega, but the lighting isn't a match for my blue-themed build.  The thickness doesn't bother me because I typically run only one graphics card at a time and overclock them as much as possible.

I like that I can Go extreme with the new ZOTAC GeForce GTX Extreme Edition graphics cards. Powered by the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, the new ZOTAC AMP! Extreme Editions unlock the full performance potential and places you in the driver’s seat with full control!!!

Just kidding, love you linus <3

the gtx970 amp extreme looks awesome; i really like that  carbon stuff  :)

I'd love to get some 980 love~ They seem so powerful  :wub:

As of late, I've liked how Zotac has increased their presence in the marketplace. I'm curious how well the GTX 980 Extreme will overclock.

I like how the 900 series are so much more efficient, and the Extreme shroud looks notably different than the competition (at least to me).

They both are very good for their prices and the designs are also extra bonuses.

I really want to win this, If I did I would definitely make a video about it thanking and reviewing it.

Thanks Linus

SO. EXTREME.

I MUST HAVE ONE... AFTER I FIND THE FUNDS.

:(

Zotac EX. look cooler but 100 dollar more than standart 970 and 100dollar cheaper than 980 

it is a diffucult choice :unsure:

The LEDs are cool! Combined with that triple fans. BEAST CARD

I realy like the AMP! Cards from Zotac. They're very fast. The lights look amazing. And the DSR feature I realy like too, from the 900-series!

I never had luck in a draw :-(

But a chance of >0% is better than 0%

I would love to win this badboy, because... it´s... just better in almost all points than my current graphics card. Seriously, I have a Gainward GeForce 9500GT passive in my "gaming" rig

I prefer the metal shroud over the plastic one but still a good looking card.

I don't honestly know why some people don't like the Amp extremes design. I thought the led thing was cool, and the design wasn't that bad. I also see people saying bad stuff about the omega saying that it has a old design when in reality most graphics cards look like this.

The design of the amp extreme is the best one i saw to date.

I'm currently running an IGPU and saving money for a 970 so this card is exactly what i need :)

I have the Gtx 660 Ti Zotac Gamer Force ed. and its pretty baddas card. OC like a beast (+200mhz over stock speeds), and gives me exelent gaming experience in 1 1080p monitor. my only complain is the fan noise it makes but it seems like y configured my fan curve a little bit agresive (I run pretty cool, like 65ºmax @ ~70%, so i think thats why) 

Its a pitty that zotac didnt sell my model world wide. As far as Im concerned, my card was only available in china and ONLY for china. so.... im the only one with the rarest card of my frends xD

Glad to see the same design line come out very well, now we have 900 chips that are almost flawless. Better take advantage of it  :D  :D

Thx LTT and Zotac for the giveaway, looking foward to it :lol:

My Zotac Gtx660Ti Gamer Force ed. Pics (it was new by that time xD):

The AMP! Extreme looks quite good + it's new and shiny......    SoloYolo322 and the amigos from Mineski and MSIEvoGT.

Is it worth liquid cooling a gtx 760?

I LOVE BOTH  OFF THEM I HOPE I CAN WIN THIS CARD !THE BEST CARD IN THE WORLD :D
so BADDASSS