ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Ooh what would i give to have the extreme version have a blue lighting constantly.

i7 2600K @ 4.8Ghz, Corsair H100i, AsRock Z77 Extreme6, 16gb(4x4) TeamGroup 2400mhz Vulcan memory, Asus GTX770, Golden Green superflower 80+ Gold 650W PSU, 120gb SanDisk ssd, 1tb 7200rpm Hitachi HDD, Windows 8.1.

I'm just a buzzard looking for a corpse, but that carbonfiber texture with that red LED light would match with my nonexisting Motorola RAZR. :D

Aw that would seriously bump up my pc but unfortunately my motherboard would bottleneck it really badly... :'(

The omega is built like a tank with his metal shroud

yo dawg i'd like this card to put it in front of my monitor and watch it all day, all night.

Oh god that things looks sexy! Hope I win because I can't even afford the half of the price :P

Oh wow, I really had no idea about Zotac cards, but these look like great adds to my system.  Especially that carbon fibre version OMG

Silent and powerful, my favourite combination ;-)

That ZOTAC  cooler on the extreme looks dead sexy, altough i do think it is a little overkill for most people. 

Thanks for the giveaway guys

what i really like about the 900 series is the DSR technology they've included

Here's me entering. I hope I win cause this xfx 6950 is OAF and the 970's look crazy good. PLEASE GabeN CHOOSE ME.

they do look really nice. just bought a 780 on the cheap tho. but i would go crazy for a balls to the walls 980 that would hopefully let my play sc2 on extreme settings. who am i kidding that will never happen, that game is too hard to run xD

Simply both cards are beasts. thanks zotac for the giveaway. Great review

The design look boss! If i was to get this it would definitely help my gaming because my budget was quite low :/ 

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

the new GTX 900 series really made me think twice about NVIDIA's product overpricing. I would really prefer the green teem at the current situation. :)