Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i Really like hove the cooler looks  :wub:

but in general 980 line is worth it because my class mate mistaked it for 880m xD

The amp extreme is really tempting.. Only thing I don't like are the yellow stripes, I would've preferred white ones for my build. Not that it has a window or anything but still

The metal cooler looks pretty ugly and I'm surprised how nice the plastic one looks. Definitely prefer that one.

Only the backplate should be thinner and with less space to the back of the card.

the GTX 970 extreme looks like its alive when gaming :D

and the GTX 970 omega looks decent and quiet for gaming in my living while parents are around :P

and not to mention it'll be an upgrade from my old zotac 440GT ^_^

Well, I could really use a new graphics card for my upcoming build - I'll be sure to post about it when the build is finished in the forums :D

Those are some awesome looking graphics cards! The extreme looks super bad ass though! It would have been much cooler if it was metal or actual carbon fiber though! 

both cards look like the beasts they are, i guess its time to take zotac more seriously...  ;)

good luck to all you the people hoping to win the giveaway (but not to much luck :P )

I am a big fan of nVidia, but my old card can't quite run the games anymore, but i cant afford a new one because they are quite expensive...  would be happy if i win this lottery because i really need an upgrade :) Also I am a big fan of your show and I am following you from about an year...

Comment to win? I approve.

I like how the 900 series have dynamic super resolution. I tried to do it the back-arse way when you released your old video on it, but it screwed with my desktop, and my GPU (GTX 560) Struggled to run games at higher-than-1080p resolutions.