ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

These zotac graphics cards look amazing and overclock so well. Too bad they dont sell zotac cards where i live.

Wow! that is probably one of the most beautifull collers I have ever seen! I'd love to have one! ;)

both cards look like the beasts they are, i guess its time to take zotac more seriously...  ;)

good luck to all you the people hoping to win the giveaway (but not to much luck :P )

I love the aggressive look of the cooler, would go great with a small form factor case with side window. Showing off the graphics card as a centre piece.

possibly the best looking 970's I've seen yet imo.  :D

I am a big fan of nVidia, but my old card can't quite run the games anymore, but i cant afford a new one because they are quite expensive...  would be happy if i win this lottery because i really need an upgrade :) Also I am a big fan of your show and I am following you from about an year...

Comment to win? I approve.

I like how the 900 series have dynamic super resolution. I tried to do it the back-arse way when you released your old video on it, but it screwed with my desktop, and my GPU (GTX 560) Struggled to run games at higher-than-1080p resolutions. 

i love the new options the 900 cards give you. The DSR( i know you could do it before, but this makes it super easy) is just awesome for older games. Would love to have one.

Love the Zotac Extreme cooler it would go great with my build.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY

Love the design and the LED lighting on the cards are a great addition to an overall look of most machines. The performance on these puppies looks like a great deal and I would love to have a chance to try gaming on one of those. Shadows of Mordor *drool*.

They moved away from orange fans!! Yay!! Good work Zotac..

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A

I hope that worked. 

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

The AMP! Extreme is massive but I really like the LED design it looks fancy. 

MFAA , DSR, everything about the 900 series are making me drool LOOOL. 

| MOBO: Asus Z97-PRO | CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Asus R9 280 | Ram: 8gb Kingston Ram| PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W | CPU Cooler: Corsair H75 | 

I never win anything but meh..
sweet card though, congratz to anyone who wins it.

Winning this gpu would be the perfect start for a new build. My Asus 5770 is getting old, playing Shadow of Mordor with lowest settings kills half the fun for me...

I actually really like the carbon fiber finish on the card itself, something different.