ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

New 900 series looks great, good performance at a reasonable price.

ok so i would really need a gpu ! im having a momentanium replacement of a HD 6570 !
i need a gpu really :( and it seems that the 900 series of nvidia did well as always , specially the 970, and this zotac models are really sick looking and its power just seems outstanding!

I'd like to win this so that I can have it, use it, love it, kiss it, and maybe learn something about what it's like to be a GPU in modern America. 

Hell yeah ! I want another Zotac card !!!

I had 2 780s from them and they both rocked !

I like the LED on the extreme version and how cool the new 900 series run.

Case: Cooler Master Storm Stryker  Mobo: Z77 sabertooth. CPU: 3770k @ 4.6ghz Ram: 16gbs corsair vengence GPU: EVGA gtx 680 Cooler: H100 PS: Corsair hx850 SSDs: 2x120gbs corsair and 1x250gbs Samsung 840, Sound card: Asus xonar essence stx, Speaker/headphone:Corsair Sp2500 and Sennheiser hd800

Mouse: Logitech G700s Keyboard: Logitech G710+

Monitor: BenQ XL2420T

Honestly , I know this sounds shallow...But it looks incredible!

EXTREME Orgasm. The triple fan version actually looks like someone stuck a knife through the heatsink, pretty original if you ask me

I love the new 980, want to see the performance

Never really trusted Zotac for some reason, but this card.. I would definetly love to give it a go.

I like how the new 900 series is extremely power efficient. I was on the fence about choosing either a 980 vs an r9 290x and it's a no brainer to go with the 980 over the 290x because I wouldn't have to get a new power supply and wouldn't have to worry about cooling concerns. ZOTAC hit the nail on the head with cooling such a beast of a card.

The 980 is a beast because it is a 980! Hurr durr <:

Why I'd want a ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme?! Because thank heavens Zotac has finally done away with their orange fans! That and the fact that the AMP! Extreme design is just beast.

one sexy looking card, and with the junk in the trunk to boot ;)

CPU: AMD FX6300 Motherboard: MSI 970A G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Memory GPU: NVidia GTX 770 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 White w/ Window Storage: 180GB SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850 Display: HP IPS 1200p Cooling: Fully Watercooled Keyboard: CM Storm TK White  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Sound: Temporary Speakers Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro Phone: OnePlus One 64GB Sandstone

LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO DUAL 970's FOR DAT 4K!

I love the awesome Coolers on these gpu's and the beast overclocking potential. 

The GTX 970 and GTX 980 have better performance than what I already have... maybe?

I like the 900 series because it would be a hell of an upgrade from my 560ti. Also power efficiency is cool. 

Thanks for the give away! I love the performance of the new cards! I really want to test one out!

Power and power savings.. what more can one ask for?