ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I just really think the 970 is an amazing value.

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

The 980 is such an amazing card. The spin Zotac put on their cards is awesome: nice oc, nice look, and nice power... WONDERFUL!

First of all, it is Nvidia.

Secondly, I know that Zotac provides solid boards for Nvidia chips that lasts forever. 

Finally, they look gorgeous!

I think they look awesome, though I'd say the cooler of the omega version looks a little bit better because of its simplicity.

been meaning to sign up on the forum for a while as I always come here browsing but never made the effort but this gave me some incentive hopefully I'm not to late to enter but hey I've just signed up to linustechtips its really a win win!

What I love most is the improvement over my 760 it would be. With everything I do on my pc it would be a blessing to win this.

Looking forward to see what a wonderful overclock could be done with these beauties, using nitrogen... 

Not Going to lie thats one Sexy Graphics card

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

They should unlock the voltage. With the 1.26V  limit we can't reach the max OC possible. ATM the Gigabyte G1 gaming is better than Zotac in a OC prospective. But Zotac has a great potential.

I love that Nvidia held back so much less than I expected them to for the 900 series.

I really love the cool design and also the fact it contains a lot of metal parts!

I love the unique design and how overclocking friendly it is.

Awesome performance at a pretty reasonable price (especially the 970)

I like the beefy cooler, though the extra width making it stick out is a bit iffy

The fact of how cool these cards stay for after laptop gaming for a while heat is an issue

And they are damn sexy

It looks BALLER!

I also kind of almost burnt my 660 Ti mining cryptocurrencies... it doesn't run as well anymore. :(

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull