ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the power efficiency and the high quality components.

Best non-reference 900 series cards i've seen yet! Honestly, first time i've even heard of ZOTAC, but I am honestly considering buying one from them anyway even if I don't win!

That triple fan cooler tho :o

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

Its like other sportscars against a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. Ship it!

I love the options the 900 series offers. You can have a quiet, power efficient, yet powerful card, or you can throw caution to the wind and crank up the clocks for even more performance. ~1500Mhz?? Yes please!

"I have not seen everything and anything is possible" - J. Guru

Been meaning to make an account on this site for a while, also I hope a first time poster does not win this one.

Well, the GTX 900 series is just impressive on it's own. It comes at an impressive and very affordable price for many while still managing to be a high-end graphics card. Oh and it's also power efficient. Well, not just power efficient, but just efficient in general.

I hope to win this, even if my chances are quite slim. Good luck to everybody else, send me a picture of your faces when you find out you win, it'll be priceless! :P

Gimmeh! Would love to have a 900 series in my new build! The Zotac ones both look really sexy, performance aside I actually think the Omega is the better looking one.

Favorite thing about the 900 series cards is the efficiency. Hard to beat the Maxwell chips in efficiency right now.

Zotac has been a pretty underrated manufacturer as far as I can tell. I had a Zotac 670 AMP!Extreme and it was a solid card, well built and far oc'd from what else was on offer at the time. The best part was I got it cheap compared to the competition and it was the highest clocked.

Hope no one cottons on that Zotac are good ;P

My favorite thing have to be that frickin awesome cooler!

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I love the fact that it's faster than my 670, lol. That's reason enough right there.

Nvidia GTX 970 is currently best performance for money. Problem is that I do not think a single version of it looked very good (unlike the GTX 980 that looks fantastic) until this one arrived the ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP extreme edition. Looks great, very Batman like design and I love those LED's. The fact it is very quiet makes it an even better choice. So it would definitely be fantastic to win and own one of these! Crossing my fingers for good luck! :wub:  

I need a 900 series to replace my dual 560 Ti cards.  And run my Oculus Rift DK2 with more detail and less judder.

Would be nice to upgrade my build. I'd get an i7 instead of the i5 I'm planning on getting since I won't need to get a video card to go with it.

Im excited to see what comes from the 980 ti! The price for the 900 series has so far been unbelievable and im on the edge of my seat for what comes next. Thanks for the content!

Trying out my luck here. After seeing how my old system is now struggling to play Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, I now desperately need the power of the Zotac GTX 980 AMP!