ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i've never had an Zotac card why not try it now and get this GTX 570 of mine replaced :P

Well they're just filled with awesomeness and really nice features and performance. Aswell as the nice designs that these new cards have.

I like Zotac's design of AMP! Extreme for this sweet mother of graphic cards!!  B)

I love the look of this card especially with the LED. Would love to put this in my system!

Excellent cards and enormous design from Zotac.

Good luck all!

Just love the simple shroud design, the black and yellow is always an awesome color choice for any case. An the amp editions always perform like expected, the cards are dependable like any zotac product, been using my 760 for a year now and LOVE IT!! come on how could you not like a great performance to cooling and price card!?

10/10 would OC again. Wouldn't wanna take off those coolers to put a waterblock on - feels like a sin.

Loving the way those Zotac coolers look.

I want this because it's a big step up from my GT420! Thanks for the giveaway Zotac and LTT!

Most stoked about power efficiency. Gonna make a big difference for sli setups.

The new GTX 900 series makes 4k gaming possible with a single card, and that is awesome!

I hope I win even though this is my first post.

The fact that it is much better than my 7850, and then it looks like a beast!!

The metal shroud on the omega looks like a jet, but the extreme is so sleek looking but a bit too bulky for my taste.

I'm interested to see the Dynamic Super Resolution in action! Not to mention the excellent energy efficiency and extreme performance! I could definitely use a replacement for my aging gtx 460, although it's still impressive how well it works since I've had it for some time now.

Performance per watt is amazing. Good 4k performance too.

Overall I like the looks of both of these cards and in general how efficient the 900 series is.

I never win anything but might as well give it a shot  :lol:  The new 900 series are beastly cards and a really great price and they all seem to look very sleek. My girlfriend wants to build a rig and getting one of these bad boys would mean I could hand down my old GPU to help her out.

That zotac cooler looks gpugasmic. Mean looking, like he will destroy anything u throw at it.