ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Best thing about it it's crazy insane looking. It's a hell of an agressive card!

The fans cooling system look badass!!!

And the overclocking capabilities of these card is awesome!!!

The Zotac card is quiet?? I like if the whole system barely does noise.

Also I don't care about the looks or size that much, got a big case and the card is inside it anyways :P

My Favourite part of the Zotac 900 series cards would have to be the amazing design they just look amazing ,The 900 series of cards have deadly features alongside great performance its a real win win situation

Winning would be very nice as it is my birthday tomorrow. Then Blender 3D Cycles Rendering would be finally possible for me. 

That actually is a good looking Zotac. A first in a while, truly. But I really don't care about the looks, all that matters is performance :D

The raw power combined with the energy efficieny is simply impressive. It's definitely one of the top custom cards available for the 980, Zotac seem to have done a fine job even when considering the strong competition.

Sweet looking card! Good luck to everyone in the giveaway.

The only reason I think NVIDIA is better is because of gamestream

System Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 II 3.21 GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Hard Drive: 2x 80GB 7200RPM JBOD Graphics Card: Hopefully ATi Radeon HD 5750

The omega looks much better. I would like to see a tix version of the 970, since it uses so little power.

looks just great. 980/970 are the way to go right now. please send me one... 

I love the quietness of the AMP cards and extremely power efficient architecture in the Maxwell processor

Just the best looking GTX 980 you can find... What about you guys from EVGA? Can you beat this? I don't think so!

irockt? WannaBe Racingdriver and PayDay Gangster in one Person! All i have to say...

Awesome giveaway. Thank you ZOTAC and Linus! I've never had a ZOTAC card before, but that's probably because I've been using the same card for 6 years now. 

With that in mind I do love the style and size of the fans and back plates on the new OMEGA and AMP. Black is my favorite color and I think the silver/carbon fiber touches accent it nicely.

I also think it's awesome how the card has a wide variety of video support for now and in the future. My monitor can only use HDMI and VGA (yeah no DVI...isn't that crazy?), and it's great to know that if I were to win this I wouldn't have to worry about adapters. 

As far as software goes, I can't give much of an opinion. I'm not a big expert on that kind of stuff as I'm still learning tech, so I'd have to default to Linus expertise from his video. 

Really awesome card and I do hope to win.

Thank you Linus and ZOTAC. 

These series are gr8 so far but in still waiting for gtx 960( or whatever the cheaper ones will be called)

i've never had an Zotac card why not try it now and get this GTX 570 of mine replaced :P