ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Not only do these cards look awesome, the new 900 series just plain rocks in terms of performance.

Desktop: Intel i7-4770k, 2 x AMD R9 290's, Gigabyte Z87X-D3H, 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM, Switch 810 Matte Black, Corsair RM1000, 250GB + 120GB OCZ SSD, 3TB Seagate. Custom watercooled with EK CPU & GPU blocks, XSPC 360 rad & pump top, D5 Vario pump, HW Labs Black ICE GTX 120 + 240 rads, Corsair SP120's + Noctua NF-F12's.

Home Server: Intel i5-4690, Gigabyte D85M-HD3, 8GB Corsair RAM, 60GB Corsair SSD, 3 x 4TB WD Red drives (RAID5), BitFenix Phenom (Midnight Black / mATX), Be Quiet L8 350w PSU.

It got some great reviews, seems Zotac is pushing to be a bigger player in the GPU market, which is good to see. 

I like the performance increase yet being power efficient trend of the 900 series, it allows to save money on the power supply so those savings could be put towards getting a better gpu  :D

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

I like how it lights up .its so sexy  :mellow:  , and one more thing that i LOVE about this card is how quiet it is  :) 

I would LOVE to have this card, currently looking to upgrade my system and I would cry with joy if i won :D

The series itself is amazing for it's efficiency and the free perfromance you can gain from overclocking those beasts with coolers like zotac provides on their cards. Even tho zotacs card look like something from area 51 they are awesome as fu** an I'd love to get my hands on one of them :) hope i win 

wow... pretty empty here...

MOARRR POWER !!! LESS POWER ACTUALLY BEING CONSUMED WHILE MAKING MOAARR POWER!!!! Anyways if you can't already tell , Iike this GPU becouse of its power and its low power consumption.

Good looking card.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

I like the 900 serries cards because theyre incredibly fast, relatively cheap and insanely efficient, just like linus ;). (Well maybe not the cheap part.)

The ZOTAC cards definitely have one of the nicer looking coolers out of the 900 range

What do I like about this card? I love the look and the power. This would allow me to finally get a 144 hertz monitor. So amazing.

4k on 1 Card, my gtx 680 lightning is struggling with the PB287Q