ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

in love with zotac extreme addition. 3 fans looks so good. waiting to get my hands on one of them.

I watched your iPhone review and came across this so why not try! good luck everyone! 

That cooler must be the thing that sets this one apart from the other gtx 980's.

It looks good, cools amazingly and is near silent.

The gtx 980 is a beast gpu no doubt anyway, but zotac steps it up a notch with this card.

Sorry it made duplicate posts so i am editing this one as a sorry note >.<

The 900 series cards are cool and aren't power hogs. Also this card looks bad ads.

I think the thing looks like something out of an alien spaceship, and that's a good thing. Looks a lot better than most gpu's anyhow. Also sad to see this surpass the strix, was going to get that for the silent fan mode, but not about to give up 10-15 fps for idle fans.

Sweet giveaway! I love the 900 series because of the power efficiency and overclokability.

The card looks awesome!

Intel i5 4670k @4.4 GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212X | ASRock Z87 Extreme 3 | Asus DirectCU II R9 280x | Kingston HyperX 8GB | Seasonic G Series 550w | Fractal Define R4 |  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB |  WD Green 800GB| WD Blue 1TB| Dell P2314H| Razer DeathAdder Black| Logitech G110| Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2

It looks damn cool, plus, being a 980 doesn't hurt either lol

They look bass-ass!

G5 casemod is done :D!

i5 2500K with Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 | 8GB @1600 | Club3D HD 7950 royalKing | Corsair Carbide 500R Black | Samsung 830 SSD 128GB + 2TB HDD | XFX ProSeries 750W XXX | dell u2312hm 

The gtx 980 is a monster and i would love to throw it in my pc overclock it abit and admire how good it is.

Zotac has always been reliable yet understated its presence up til now.

Personally I own Zotac GTX770 2GB and its super cool and does great job. My opinion on new GTX 900 series is they are amazing, the best performance and efficiency they give you at a reasonable price.

Not really a fan of the looks of these cards, seem a little over the top (especially the one with the plastic carbon fiber led treatment) but upgrading from my 660ti would be nice (could give my 660ti to a friend for his bday).

These graphics cards are top notch. I love the coolers on them and I obviously love them because they are pretty dang beastly.

the triple slot cooler on the extreme looks absolutely awesome

wouldn't mind owning one