Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Dat is one sexy looking card right there! 

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

The 900 series is pretty baller, I guess.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

The new 900 Series are a new step forward and the new improvements on top of that show that Nvidia is still showing care to their customers. The new Zotac looks amazing aesthetically as well as the new overclocking tool. It looks like the card will be an amazing addition to anyone's rig. 

Hy there @MeltingPoint!

First! Triple slot cooler goodness.
I bet 1 post members are still gonna win this time. It happens to most giveaways so I'm not hoping for much
Yeeeeeeeeep.... As soon as the video was made available my notification tab exploded. Congrats to the random guy with 1 post who will be winning the card.

(Unfortunately) I have to agree with you in that regard...  It is just a bit sad when I see "One post-members" writing just one word. Maybe its because I am someone who really cares about writing stuff down in detail. But you should at least put some effort into the post you make, even if it is your first(and maybe last) time doing so (Not you; I have seen you profile :) Its meant for the ones I mentioned above). If it helps someone with his build, I think it is okay. But when somebody with an Intel Duo Core procesor or something similar wins, I would be really pissed of. Such a waste of graphicscard-power-good looking-thing... But anyways, there is always a chance of winning for everyone :) 
Before I forget to mention it: Zotac did a really great job with the AMP Extreme!! I really like the overall look of the card: Its rather plain looking which is not the case with my Sapphire Vapor-X R9-290X's (They have these blue accents and I wanted my build to be totally black, so... Nvidia card+good looking system= Happy Etienne :D )
I´m late, but maybe the random number will be mine (at least I hope so... EGOIST <_< ) It would be really nice. ;)
Anyways, good luck everyone!!!
Bye for now
Etienne

Nothing special goin' on here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRBA6Vo_srk

This is awesome, yet I didn't know it until today. Social media does help. I love how the 900 series is so much more power efficient than Kepler.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D