ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The extreme is beautifully aggresive, love it!

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

Oh hell yeah !!! this is a true beast, and honestly  these are really amazing out-of-the-box  overclocks cards that give us a significant performance increase over the reference card.

If you thought NVIDIA had baked the cake and put the icing on top, then ZOTAC has turned around and put the cherry on top...

The efficiency of the new GTX900 series chips is what I like the most about them, being still on 28nm and a smaller chip, Nvidia managed to make the GTX980 especially as fast or slightly faster than a GTX780 Ti while drawing less power.

And for those Zotac versions... those coolers man, keeping the temps under control while overclocking the card to the max at an acceptable noise level! 

Man, I love those cards. The 900 series are so beast and while improving thermals and power efficiency, it's a dream come true!

Love the overclocking on the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme to get the best of it. Too much voltage rise and the card is permanently dead. Now, to the GTX 900 series, Dynamic super sampling, MFAA (fixed in mind with linus discussing it every where, also was fun in the 24 hour Nvidia mod event), GSYNC (soo much looking to it, no more disaster FPS games) are awesome with the all new architecture.

personally i like the aesthetics of both cars, both sleek and look the part, and obviously perform and are the part to have :D 

Because I am using a GT 630 and I'm unable to play anything good with great visuals, I just want for once to enjoy gaming in its full beauty with those amazing cards! Theese cards are so powerful, being capable of updating so many pixels at 4K resolution almost 60 times per second at high settings, is just crazy to think of.

I like the power efficiency and the looks.

Oh man, dat carbon fiber on the AMP! Extreme looks amazing, I would do many things for that lol

Man of love this inside.......my system. 980 extreme all the way.

Zotac always seems to have the wonkiest looking cards, but still pretty awesome.

I love how the amp cooler matches my titanfall build. Sadly my current video card doesn't really match... So I need this to complete my life (or lack their of)

The thing i like most about the amp series isbthe backplate

WHAT DO I LIKE!? It would make my Radeon 6970 look like a matchbox car versus a semi. The only thing it needs is.. well it needs more cow bell...

You said Floppy......

I NEEEEED the new GTX 900 Series, just watercooled my rig but really considering taking it down just to fit one of these badboys(as long as they have waterblocks available :) ).

What I like the most about the 900 series are the prices. It made the high end graphics card extremely affordable :D. Also having 4GB of dram is a + when playing on a high res.

Both looks good.

Intel Core i7 3820 - Quad Core @3.60 GHz || DX79TO Motherboard (LGA2011 Socket) ||8GB DDR-III RAM (1600 FSB) || 850W Silent Pro - Cooler MasterPSU || 

GTX 670 DirectCUII 2GB DDR5 Asus Graphics Card || 18.5" LED AOC Monitor || 120 GB OCZ SSD + 500 GB Seagate HDD || Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Mechanical Keyboard || Razer Naga MMOG Gaming Mouse

The 900 series is looking sweet. Great processing power but not so heavy on the electricity bill.

The Zotac line have a very cool aggressive design in contrast with the Nvidia's more classic one. Me likey! :D

Loving the GTX 900 series.  Been looking at buying some newer games recently, and that GTX 980 AMP! Extreme would run them all quite nicely.  Silent operation would be more of a bonus for my wife.