ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I just love how zotac always has a very unique style about it when they design their coolers and they also seem to have one of the best colors i mean come on.. that orange is down right sexy   

I really like the performance per dollar and performance per watt of the GTX900 series, plus how close the mobile cards are coming to desktop-ish performance!  I should have waited one more generation to get my GS60 Ghost Pro!

Thanks to Zotac and LTT for the giveaway.

I really like the efficiency of the 900 series. I have to try it out sometime.

The carbon fiber look on the Zotac really looks amazing.

The carbon fiber shroud is really cool looking and from what was described in the review, it actually does it's job in keeping the temps down. Plus the overbuilt power delivery system is crazy nice... oc all day. good luck to all!

Gotta love that epic cooler on it, Zotac makes some good looking cards.

My Laptop
Apple Macbook Pro 13' with Retina Display, 2.4 GHz Core i5, 4 GB 1600 GHz DDR3, 256 GB m.2 SSD, OS X Yosemite, VMware Fusion Pro running Windows 7 and Ubuntu
<p>

The Zotac Amp! Extreme looks amazing. A little bit like Alien Technology. Who doesn't want that in a PC?

I like how powerful yet efficient they are.

i7 5820k, Asus X99 Pro, 16GB Muskin Blackline, EVGA GTX 980, Corsair Air 540, Samsung SM951 256GB M.2, Samsung 830 256GB, Seagate 3TB, Ducky shine 4 MX clear & brown, Logitech G700s, Asus PB278q

Generally love this series of cards because now a single card is finally capable of performing as well as I would like it to. I love small rigs, and my cube rig simply cannot fit SLI. If I am to keep doing my triple monitor setup, I need a single card in this range of power! Currently running with a default 780 and in all honesty, it just isn't powerful enough if I'm trying to record demanding gameplay and so on whilst using all of the monitors.
Loveyalinus, have a great weekend!

i love the performance... its just the perfect single card for me

Would really like one of these babies to max out AC and Far cry. Star citizen as well ^^

Great cards, they would perfectly fit my new build :-)

these graphic cards look awesome

but i dont really mind the overclocking ability since i prevent overclocking my stuff 

What I think is the best about the 9xx series are without doubt the beast performance, compared to the ultra-low power usage. +1 Nvidia!

MEH

I like How zotac can compete with other graphics card! Its really cool even though it got beaten by gtx 980 still pretty heck of a monster