ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Awesome bang per buck coupled with great performance and low power consumpion!

I like the overclocking potential and also how it will look on my motherboard :)

super cooling system and super oc performance! super love this gc. hope to get my hand on it!

CPU i7-6700k Motherboard MSI Z170A GAMING M5 RAM KINGSTON HYPERX FURY 2X4GB GPU ZOTAC GEFORCE GTX970 AMP! EXTREME CORE EDITION Case COUGAR ATX Storage WESTERN DIGITAL BLUE 1TB PSU CORSAIR RM650X Display(s) AOC G2460PQU 24" Cooling COOLER MASTER HYPER 103 CPU COOLER Keyboard CORSAIR STRAFE RGB Mouse CORSAIR M65 RGB Sound MICROLAB FC360/RAZER KRAKEN 7.1 CHROMA/AUDIO TECHNICA M50X Operating System WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE

Love the overclocking abilities.

And power usage that is SOOO much lower. No worrying about upgrading my PSU.

Also the price range beats the 770.

Great looks, the MFAA is also pretty sweet. Also... Im running a 760, Upgrading from this would make my face happy. =D

Intel i7 4770k, Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970, MSI Gaming 7, 16G Hyperx Fury, Samsung Evo pro SSD.

No need for overclocking, I'm Boss enough. 

This would be a lovely jubely upgrade from my gtx 560 and allow me to experience those glorious pc master race frames and those glorious high res graphics.

The Design and Specs are awesome would love to see it integrated into my system.... Would love to get a discreet graphics card integrated into my system and this one would do wonders for me

Would look so much better than my current out-dated card.

OoO i realy need new card  have old 560gtx :(

The extreme look amazing ;O

I really like the looks of the OMEGA, aggressive and powerful!  B)

I like that 4K gaming is possible on a single GPU and at decent levels. 4K is becoming more and more affordable!

*Insert comment about GPU here* 

CPU - i5 4670K || Motherboard - Asus Z87-C  || RAM - Crucial Ballistix Tactical Memory 8GB || GPU - ASUS GTX 970 Strix || Case - Corsair 330R || Storage - 1TB Seagate || PSU - Corsair CX750 || Displays - AOC 21.5 LED x2 || Cooling - Arctic F12 PWM (x2) Corsair 120+140mm || Keyboard - Corsair K70 MX Red || Mouse - Roccat Kova+ || Sound - Thermaltake TTe Shock Headset

What I like the most about the new GTX 900 series is the lower TDP and the new technologies.