Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The efficiency is impressive and I would love to try out ganestream on the shield tablet.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

Personally i like the low power consumption and the heatsinks are really stylish+they perform exceptionally well. I have only used a gtx 570 and that outperformed my toxic r9 280x in the game i play the most, so i know the 900series is capable of some serious fps ass licking. I want to replace my amd card with a good nvidia 900series card

I love the fact that the new Maxwell cards overclock like a champ and yet pull less power then usual for high end cards. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (Swiftech APGD2) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2400mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master HAF-X Nvidia Ed.| EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980 SC EVO 850 M.2 120GB for Win 10                           Silicon Power 120GB for Hackintosh 

I like this card because it's better than my current GTX 750ti lol. But seriously the aesthetic appeal of the cards lighting display under load is very sexy. I hope I get lucky with this one. :)

Jeremiah Da Grand PC PIMP!!

I've never tried overclocking my GPU before,and these cards are obviously great for that. Also, you know, Star Citizen probably won't be able to run on my 7850...

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I own a Zotac GTX 570 Synergy Edition, so would like to stick with a tried and tested brand

These new cards are awesome!, My favorite thing about them is their uniqueness, the coolers are different from what else is on the market, as well as their custom PCB design. They are definitely more focused towards the extreme enthusiast! which is great to see.

Never owned a nivida card would be nice if I won this also I still have XFX 6970 and it will be a nice boost on the frame rate sadly I only have 60HZ TV hooked up to me PCbut at least newer games will not run like ass.

I'm liking the 900 series a lot.  Good design choice to increase power efficiency by NVIDIA.  I'm going to keep my 770 for awhile but I like the future.

wOULDN'T IT BE nice i FIGURED i WOULD IMPROVE MY ODDS AND POST WAY THE HELL back here

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Omg I want this ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP hip hip horaay if it get it...

My Rig; Motherboard - Asus P8Z68-V PRO, CPU - i7-2600k @ 4.1GHz, GPU - Asus STRIX 980, RAM - 8GB Patriot G2 @ Stock,

CPU Cooler H80i, PSU - Corsair CX500, Case - Fractal Design R4Rear Exhaust - Noctua NF-A15 without silent cable, Front Intake2 x Fractal Design Silent Series R2 Fan 

Zotac has done amazing things to this card, it looks awesome! I can't even imagine the power of that thing, so far the best card i've ever had is a Gtx 750, so that thing would be a beast to me :) Zotac sure knows how to make some awesome looking cards!

Damn, this card looks gorgeous, would love it in my rig. My favourite thing has to be the metal-esque aesthetic and the great power to performance you get from the 900 series. Best of luck to everyone.

I like the fact they've got great coolers on them, because water cooling them would to be next to impossible not being a reference compatible layout.