ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

YES I WOULD LOVE THIS!!!!!

Im considering getting a GTX 900 series for my workstation/gaming build. Probably the 970 due to financial constraints.

Honestly Im loving the looks of the Zotac card the best, definitely the best looking aftermarket design out now. Kudos to Zotac!

i love the triple coolers!!! they look sick and hopefully will be good to cool down gaming and rendering combined 

Well, about the 980 AMP Extreme I like the LED's and the carbon fiber finished and also that triple fans that keeps the card cool.

I hope I'll win this, I need a new PC to play gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamesssss  :D  :D

I like the LED effects of the Extreme.

CPU Intel i7-7700 | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 | Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z270F Gaming | RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 3.6GHz 32GB | GPU EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming |

Case Fractal Design Define R5 | Storage Samsung 980 PRO 500GB, Samsung 970 EVO+ "v2" 2TB | PSU Corsair RM850x 2021 | Display ASUS VP247QG + Samsung SyncMaster T220 | OS Garuda Linux

I would, for sure, paint these orange/goldy bars to nVidia greeeeen!

Ohohoho I like any of them, I like how they would perform in anyway as my PC has no GPU yet. Hahaha

i like the 900 series' performance to price ratio... its really the best bang for buck as linus would say. also the efficiency is outstanding. helping you save on monthly electricity bills and on a new psu which you would ussually need to buy if you are gonna upgrade

the cooler on the AMP! Extreme really stood out to me, and I like the shades of silver look. I love that the 980 performs better or on par with the 780ti at a cheaper price and more power efficient

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

I especially like the 970 amp extreme. The faux carbon fiber finish really makes it stand out. I also really like the red/green led effect on the card perfect match for my maximus v extreme. As far as over clock ability I am sure the temp on this bad boy also are also very nice due to the 3 large 90mm fans. Hook me up PLEASE!

Have been a user of Zotac cards since i was able to afford to by my own pc. Never looked at other brands since my first Zotac card is very solid. a GTX 770 Amp Edition. I want to get a 970 but the only zotac card available here is the one with the smallest cooler and is short (7 inches i think). The AMP omega or an AMP extreme would be a perfect upgrade to my 770. More power to zotac and linustechtips.

I love the new Maxwell architecture in general and all the new features like VXGI, DSR, and MFAA. I would love a new card! Thank you guys!

i9-6930X @ 5.3GHz | ASUS Z1007-A | 64TB G.Skill Ripjaw XIV 2400GHz RAM | GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900R

Corsair CX2500 W | 15TB WD Green | Noctua NH-D24

well, the first thing I love about the new series of gpu is its new technology and performance it offers, its effectiveness and is also very quiet and best of all, it's easily accessible to its price, well that best may wish, it is a beast xD

This beauty is all I want for my pc, and I don't have to buy a new psu, because the gtx 900 is amazing and economic. Gimme that xD

what i really like about zotac video cards are their affordability. which is a real issue here in the 3rd world. 

Dat Carbon fibre-esque looking shroud, Dat led, dat pawaaa!! What not to love?? GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Rocks!

I thinks the three slot style is worth it to get those temps downbut i never think i would run an sli config. Thay look like BA cards 

What I like about the ZOTAC AMP! Extreme, is its look totally awesome, 3 fan and its cool led :)

I am amazed by the 900 series power efficiency! Also, the card itself looks fantastic!