ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Triple fans, awesome design, great factory overclock! What can say? Zotac makes awesome cards. As someone with a really weak card, I need this. If I win this, my husband said he would buy me the rest of the components for a great PC.

I dont mind the cooler's thickness, but I just wish the the height was shorter. Still an awesome cooler though.

Gorgeous Thing!! 

Plus the performance/wattage is awesome!

The color scheme they added it to it is so sexy!!

DSR, MFAA, Great overclocking, and color changes *drools :P  aaaawwwee heeeeellll yeaaaaahhhhh :lol:  

Amps.... i hope it doesnt make as much noise as an actual amp... i wonder what would happen if you plugged a guitar into it... i suppose it does much more than just play games ridiculously well

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

I like the looks. I never hated zotac's ascetic but this is the first time I've liked it.

I've been using a Zotac 650 Ti for a long time, and I'm happy to see that Zotac is still my next choice for an upgrade! I'm a sucker for LEDs and that effect is pretty awesome, works well with the overall beefy look to the card. RNGesus make me proud!

What I like most about this card is the aesthetic look. The design is quite unique, and doesn't look to crazy. It's refined yet striking! Thank you Zotac, and Linus of course for this awesome giveaway. 

Generic post which says how great the gtx 900 series is.

No but to be honest I've been impressed by the cards so far, good improvement over the 700 series, want to see some overclocks under water on this card.

Galaxy: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by a h105) - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - Corsair Vengeance 8gb Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 2 way Sli - Corsair HX850i - Corsair C70

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition (TO BE REPLACED BY K65 RGB) - Logitech G502 - Hyperx Cloud

Both of them look really good and their performance are amazing.

I'm from Argentina, and here is very difficult to buy this kind of hardware.

incredible power efficiency for such a poweful GPU.  Can't wait to own one or 2!

The lighting effects are so cool looking, and the card is such a powerhouse

i like that these cards are very powerful but not getting super hot or/and loud.