ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the power consumption, seriously important. Also the card GOES FAST!11

These cards look so good, I'd love to actually be able to afford one.

Good timing. My 3 year old PC's gonna need some more horsepower...

I started with Zotac when I first built my PC. I love their color scheme. The yellow and black look stunning in nearly any build. But boy oh boy do I love the Extreme. That thing is just mean looking!

I like the inclusion of the voltage terminals. I like the looks of the Omega; It would actually match my Gigabyte UD5H Black Edition, at least until it's actually mounted. (Sidenote: Hey card manufacturers, spend more time designing the part of the card that, you know, actually shows when it's installed.) Although, I do like the backplate on the Omega.

I like the design of the Extreme only because it shows all the other manufacturers how NOT to make a cooler shroud. Same goes for the software GUI. Did Zotac partner with Cougar for that design or what? Yikes.

Yes, this is my first post. There, I've said it. Let the record show, however, that I did become a member before the announcement of this giveaway.

Rawwwr making a new build and I sooo want this card!

I really like the Maxwell architecture of the new 900 series. Lower TDP = less heat = more overclocking headroom.

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

When ever i look at the ZOTAC GTX970 AMP, i always think of a plasma weapons with the Neon green led, its amazing.

I love those LED lights on the card *.* The 970 extreme will be an awesome upgrade for me pc!

I thought ZOTAC only did barebone PCs, didn't know they were also into graphic cards too! Personally I prefer the carbon fiber look, but I'm a sucker for a lot of things that are designed with elements of sports cars.

Although the plastic for me is rather hit or miss its not horrible

The AMP! Omega's shroud has those three parallel lines

that resembles the canted decks of aircraft carriers' flight decks.

That alone makes we want the AMP! Omega, on top of the amazing power efficiency and overclock-ability offered by the new Maxwell architecture inside.

plan.jpg

<< Yo buddy, still posting? >>

INTEL I7-3770K @ 4.5 GHz | ASUS P8Z77-V | EVGA NVIDIA GTX 780 ACX 

F-15C EAGLE | ADFX-02 MORGAN

I actually like the look of the Omega Extreme and with the addition of the red and green lighting I think that's pretty cool. I would love to have one of these cards. I currently have a Zotac video card in my computer. Of course, it's only a GT210 lol.. I seriously need an upgrade,

I love the multi-meter check points on these cards.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

I really like the design of the AMP! Extreme. I like pretty much anything with carbon fiber >.> anyway, the power efficiency of the 900 series is amazing in my opinion. I have done a school project about it so I know how amazing it is. also, have such performance while being power efficient is every gamer's dream! just in case I do win this giveaway, thanks ZOTAC and LinusMediaGroup! pretty fricking awesome!

I'd love to have the 970 from Zotac. I have a 770 from Zotac now and it s great. 970 would be even greater though

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

Wow, this is some extreme giveaway (aha). My entry is thus:

The size of the ZOTAC 980's cooler is enough to make my mouth water and my wallet feel lighter, but after watching Linus' video (for the third time), I must say that it has me wanting to buy one. If I could lay my hands on one. Winning one would be mind-blowingly awesome.

As for the 970, I had intended to pick one of these up for myself. Mostly because it's within my price range and better in so many areas than my intended purchase of the 780 a few months ago. If anything, I'd enjoy this card in my new build.

:) 

- Sudo

It would be beast to win this card. The price to performance with the added power efficiency is amazing!