ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like the looks of the card and the 900 series is amazing so far. The performance is awesome.

Great power efficiency! And it's better then my R9 270X. :P

It'd be a nice break from the higher power consumption AMD card I own. Seriously my room can get hot

Definitely like the overall overclockability of the Zotac Geforce GTX 9XX cards. They look pretty beastly also. 

The tri-fan and led lights look amazing!

i5 4440 (upgrade impending), ASUS Maximus VI Hero, Corsair vengance 8gb 1600mhz, GTX 770, samsung 840 evo 120GB, 1tb WD Black, Corsair RM650, H100i, Corsair Air 540.

I like that the 980 has active power redistribution like the 780Ti had

My system | Nexus 4 (16GB) with CyanogenMod 12 | Pebble smartwatch | Dropbox | about.me: Tom Burnes -

Those thermals, so gewd.

Intel Core i7 4790K >> MSI Z87I Gaming AC (MS-7887) >> G.Skill Ripjaws 2133 16GB >> Zotac GTX 980 >> Corsair 250D >> Samsung 840 Evo 250GB >> OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W >> Acer K2 27" Widescreen LED Monitor  (K272HLBMID) >> Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 MX Brown Switch Red RGB LED 87KEYS Mechanical Keyboard >> Mionix Avior 7000 >> HyperX Cloud

I'm just excited to graduate college this December and finally get a good paying job and be able to build my dream machine! it will deff consist of 1 or 2 of the GTX 980's!

My favorite thing about the 900 series is the enhanced power effiency and cooling

i like how the 900 performe, i think that perf/watt is the future but i want amd to get back up as its always better when there is competition,

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

http://youtu.be/7GbfmIuL86k

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Amazing to see how these models have evolved in the last years. Would love to have one of them :) 

Keep up the great work with the video's Linus and Luke! I really enjoy watching them.

The killer looks! I'm so shallow! But man, it looks sooo goood!

I think I prefer the Omega's metal shroud, and if it is quieter than the Extreme, then that is a plus for me.  And if the power efficiency remains intact from the reference design, then that would also be a big plus.  I think the Extreme looks nice, but I can't see the inside of my case anyways, and I ended up turning off the case LED's so I could sleep while leaving my computer on overnight.

I love to look of both of these new coolers!

Corsair 800D - Intel I7 950 @ 4GHz - Corsair H100i -Gigabyte G1 Sniper - EVGA GTX 780 FTW - Corsair Vengeance 3x4GB (12GB) - Corsair 120GB & 240GB  - WD 1TB & 2TB 

Jfc those cards looks badass haha. Would love to own one of those, it would totally make my PC badass. Just instantly lawl.  :D

Its cool how they put the shielding over the fans to look cooler.

I always been true to AMD, but since its getting closer and closer to a new project (when wife allows) this could be a good contender.

Good review BTW. As always guys!

W1 | X4 965 | 4x2GB | HD7950 | 550w | 240GBx2