ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i really like the new nvidia 900 series in general, because it's very power efficient and still delivers great performance.

Im really impressed with the 900 series tdp. Cannot wait to order or win one of these badboys.

I like the design and the power efficiency the most.

Cannot wait to order or win one of these badboy

They both look good, however I'm not a big fan of the triple slot cooler. 

What else is it to say....its ZOTAC! Best ever and leaves the competition in the dust!!

4GB of Vram = an nvidia card that can handle high resolutions that isn't $1000!Me want!

The design is awesome and the efficiency is aswell. The brandname is nice and I like that one of the "lesser" known/bought brands are cared for. Its so hard to find info about the "lesser" brands. Because everyone says either "buy the cheapest" or "never buy the cheap brands" :D

FORTUNA AID ME!!!

I would absolutely love just to have a GTX 900 series card. My GTX 670 is starting to have problems with newer games.

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

I like that its better then my r9 260x! But seriously though it is much more efiicent for what it is

Just love the how the fans of the extreme look like one big propeller and also the backplate of both Omega and Extreme are awesome! Preformance wise, having "the fastest single gpu gaming experience on planet earth" is also a positive factor. :)

I like the names of these graphics cards! Lol. But also the fan coolers on them.

I like the new 900 series, in fact, I love it. I'd love to get a 980 as, top of the line, after all, is top of the line! I saw the ZOTAC core clock speed and it's the fastest of all the 900 series and it's a little more expensive, but it is definitely worth it if I had the money!

The fact that it's ridiculously affordable for it being a 900 series on launch with 4GB of vram.

I like the incredibly low power consumption of the new GTX 900 series.

Zotac GTX970 AMP! Extreme Plus Looks Awesome!!!!!!! but

Zotac GTX980 AMP! Extreme Plus its the Best graphic card in the planet, the leds lights are sexy bonus........ :wub:

The thing i love the most about the 900 series has got to be the power effiency

I love the LED'S and I just love the design of it. 

The design on both cards is pretty cool, but why did they release both versions when they are more or less the same...