ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I build a PC for a buddy, and the brand he wanted (MSI fag) was all sold out, so this was the best "alternative" - turns out.. the Zotac GTX 970 is a fucking beast, both in temperature but also in looks! I WANT ONE TOO :D

this beast looks awesome i am building a pc so this would be handy! :D

Low power use, high performance and awesome bang per buck. Fingers crossed :)

Never relay liked Zotak design on graphic cards but that OC+ is sooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooool

The Extreme looks sick and would love to paint the cooler red to fit in my red NZXT Phantom ^_^ good luck to you all in the giveaway!!!

I love the design of these cards and the 900 series is just amazing.

I love that nvidia delivers so much more than expected! 

also, it would be great with a 900-series to power a 4k monitor! 

I'm building a new PC for my birthday (24thOctober) and i already got some parts and a graphics card that good would be nice I tought about getting a r9 280x  anyway but this is way better ! :D  :D  :D 

Its not really this cards exclusives, its the 980s features! But the coloring is a great + for me, id love this haha

I don't usually sli my cards so the extra thick backplate and heatsink are just icing on the cake for this card.

I think the big cooler looks like an alien ship. Kinda cool!

Would be brilliant to win since my Sapphire HD 6870 died last friday and I don't have any money to buy a new graphics card and thus I have to play on my integrated graphics card, which means playing on the lowest settings + 1280 x 600 resolution. But I'm getting 60 FPS, that's something I guess... right?

And I've been thinking about moving to a green side... I think the 900 series is really great and this card in particular look sweet.

But now I'm just sitting here, looking at these cards, their performance and i'm just hoping... *sniff* 

Well if this how non-reference cards going, these cards are simply going to be beasts!!... *crosses fingers for winning*

AMP! Extreme looks like something that would cause a blackout on my island of Aruba if I plugged it in, that's why I want it!

It's amazing how these new cards perform like they do while pulling such little power.

The 970 is a beast and I actually like the cooler for this car would be a lot better than what I'm currently running

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I like the extremly sexy look and great performance of the new 900 series!