ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Good luck to everyone here.

The master of of chaos, fear, and erm... Pandas.

Like the look of the AMP! Extreme, perfect for my next build! :)

I Like this graphic card because they are so extreme 100x coolness..totally loving it!! 

CPU: Core i7-6700k | MOBO: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro | Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 2400MHZ 16GB (8GBX2) | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 TwinFrozr V SLI |
Case: 
Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Storage: SSD: 120gb HDD:4tb | PSU: Rosewill LIGHTNING 1300W | Cooling: Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100i
Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 Stealth Edition | Mouse: Razer Ouroboros | SoundCard: ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 | Monitor: Samsung 27" S27D360

Maxwell and all the features that come with it are certainly the best additions that make the 900 series great. That being said thats pretty much everything the 900 series does better than its predecessors anyway. Been using AMD cards until now, but I'll definetly get my hands on a 980 for christmas!

''The fist of justice is unisex'' -Batman

For me it is very important that the cards are quiet.

I also like the Firestorm software and that you can connect through USB to the card directly. Maybe with a RPi or an Android phone one could directly monitor/tweak the card, independently from the OS.

What I like about the Zotac version is that it is from Zotac which generally seem to have good customer service and what I like about the 980 is the extremely low energy consumption.

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Efficiency and Cooling both look to be pretty awesome, would love to get one for a new system being built

The potential to OC especially with a Ek water block on it

It looks sick and very cool! I would love to see how much I can overclock the Omega :D Or to see the Extreme in my case, it would look very nice.

Hi,Im a 15 year old guy!

Well i have always been a gamer trying to run most games on high fps but my budget was always low so i never had that chance.

This winter im planning on building my pc to run most games on high fps at 1080p.When the 900 series came out i was really suprised because the price was very worthy if you see the performance of these brilliant cards.

This card would be really awesome for me if i would win it since it would cut out my budget for a bit so maybe i could add some more gaming gears to my upcoming gaming pc wich i'll build.

Thanks!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I think that both are equally as good as each other, they both look sleek and have a good colour schemes which would look epic, especially the Amp extreme edition i love the black carbon fiber look :D The Static pressure fans will be good to shift the air through the fins in the heatsink and therefore have good cooling and will be quiet, as Linus pointed out in the video! Very NOICE guys :P Zotac nailed it for aesthetics for me :)

OMG I need this freaking card.  My wimpy power supply can't handle the 780ti, but this is no sweat for it.

The ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP it's a beast and i want it.... no, i need it

triple cooler goodness + 900 series efficiency =  :wub:

all i can say is ,damn nvidia is on the money with these cards.

i need one like i need my brain!

These Zotac cards actually look pretty nice compared to some other 900 series cards.

I smell power, more power, I want it, I need it, give it to me.

Sanity grabs hold of me again but the scenery doesn't change, it is still power packed in Beauty

quite the fan of zotac. 

their custom coolers are all pretty boss, i wonder if the software lets you keep either red or green lighting instead of shifting between the two, can imagine the colours clashing with some peoples builds

Really love the design on the 970 and also, as far as the reviews go the 970 series seems to be worth getting, since the power efficiency is noticeably better while also improving performance!

Power efficiency? +1
Power-cost-performance? +1
Looks? +1

They are a must-have!  :wub: