ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like their extreme edition because of its aftermarket cooler, very eye catching.

I really like the new 9xx series and the Zotac Cards are allways pretty good! And the 970's from Zotac look just amazing :D

I love the new thermal an power consumption numbers, not to mention the overclocking capability! It's freaking awesome! :D

The coolers on the cards look amazing, and does a very good job of cooling the card, so with the already low temprature for the nvidia cards, you could get some pretty good overclocks. :D

It looks amazing and I like the power efficiency of the 900 series

I love the fact that it serves mini-itx form factors well. The issue with good price/performance was always that it sat with AMD, and its heat and sound just isn't welcome in small enclosures. I think that the Maxwell series has made mini-itx gaming more powerful than ever!

Obviously, the simple fact that it is the 980 gives it enough power that the only thing that matters to me as a casual gamer with only decent specs on my PC is the appearance. Despite the criticism of the layout, I absolutely love it. One of my favorite designs for an aftermarket cooler yet. 

Wow, these two beauties are da beasts (don't refer it to the Disney movie lol). Would absolutely love to fit them into my box. Oh wait, I have to get another one to put them in... Meh, I guess I will have to spend money anyway :) Good luck to everyone participating in the giveaway!

What an amazing looking beast! Maybe this would be the card to help me stop lagging in D3 when my friend puts down all his turrets... lol

Would make for a nice bday present regardless [= 

Twitch | Twitter | PC specs [on Twitch page]

I returned to planet earth just to enter this givaway. Sweet looking triple fan cooler and could use the horsepower in my rig.

Looks evil and awesome!!
Also need a Second 980 to play the Witcher 3 in 1080P.

I love the design and the efficiency of the cards. They seem like excellently built cards! 

Gtx 900 series are more better than any one else in the market . Power efficiency and dynamic resolution upscaling are my favourite features

I would like to get the ZOTAC AMP! Omega!!  B)  B) 
Was looking into buying a 970 now, but reading alot of bad reviews on ASUS, MSI etc.. :blink: 
Kinda made me go 980, but don't have the money for it now so I have to wait.  :unsure:

Love the metal on the Omega and the cabon fiber finish on the Extreme!!

Because my poor 5770 is literally screaming for help, literally. 'Please put me to rest already!, i can't go on any more. This alien stuff game is to damn hard on my poor capabilities!!' the card says, but i can't since right now the situation here in Spain is kinda hard for some people like me and i can't afford the luxury to upgrade my gpu. So please, help my poor 5770 and let her have the rest she deserves and at the same time i can enjoy a nice new gpu :D

Oh, and i forgot to mention. That Zotac cooler looks really classy and the temps, noise levels and OverClock capabilities make me droll.

Power efficient, top performance, and sexy software/hardware features. What is not to love about the new gtx 900 series

currently looking at building a new system.

These coolers on both Omega and Extreme are just beautiful. Would add even more awesomeness to any build.

Plus the 900 series is just the best cards available now and have a ton of features and overclock ability.

P.S its my birthday on the 31st. couldn't ask for a better present.