ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That must honestly be one of the most RAW / Beastly GPUs I've seen in a while. So thumbs up for looks!

Also, would fit perfectly with the new 4k monitor I just ordered. :D

In programming there are only two really hard problems:
Naming things, cache invalidation and off-by-one errors.

I think the AMP! Extreme looks pretty cool and the specs would do wonders for my in-need-of-upgrade system.

I'm going to buying the Omega come Christmas hopefully, but winning this would beat that by far

Would love to own that sexy card. Have been trying to decide which 900 series card to get and this would solve that =)

Ah hell yeah this Geforce gtx graphics card would be a beast in my rig baby! Anyone just started to be a techfan still haven't finished my gaming build.

Sums up everything congrats on who wins bruh. :)

The metal design of the omega is prettier!

CPU Intel i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz + CM hyper 212 evo Motherboard Gigabyte RAM 8gb GPU Nvidia GTX 670 Case Antec Nine Hundred Storage Samsung 840 SSD PSU Antec 650w Display Asus 144hz + 16:10 Samsung for coding Keyboard Microsoft Mouse Steelseries Sensei Raw Sound Sennheiser HD555

I like the color and the edges are sharp in a smooth way^^

As far as the cards are concerned they have more or less the full package of things i like ( minus the big size, anyway). the plastic on the one isn't really detrimental to my views of it and i really like the carbon fiber finish since i also like cars with said carbon fiber. I'd put this to use as soon as i could manage and get some nice games going (such as BF4 and Bordrlands 2), my gpu is like ancient in comparison ( an old 9800gtx+ ) and i've been looking to upgrade for about as long asi've had it, but life's been getting in the way :P good luck to all ^_^

I like the design of the cooler, it looks so sick with that carbon fibre pattern, and i really like the power efficiency of the 900 series cards.

Good luck for everyone in the giveaway ! :)

I need to work hard because I realized my toys are not cheap.

OMG i need a new GPU so so soooo bad, hope win this beauty, if not, good luck to whoever does.

Would it not interfere with the other card if I wanted to SLI this bad boy? 

Overall, sick looking card~!

This new architecture is going to be sweet for Nvidia. I feel bad for AMD (I do buy their CPUs exclusively, though) but Nvidia is making GPUs I can't pass up, and Zotac is just making them even beefier. I hope I can win!

I like the balance of cost, low noise output, output of power and low power consumption of the 900 series.
Would love to upgrade my 670. :)

Shout me a card please :) I'm kinda done with the crappy mobile chip in my laptop and need a real computer! 

The extreme is so extreme! Why yellow on the omega? I think yellow graphics cards should disappear.

The Zotac GTX970 looks like the perfect candiate for the mid level gaming/content creation machine I'm building for my girlfriend for Christmas.  Should pair well with a LG34UM95!

Wasn't even considering Zotac at first and was leaning towards Asus, but gosh - extreme edition does look cool. Especially when it's free. ;)

bought 770 two weeks ago,gonna send it back fko one of those!